Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

how to delete notebook

evernote

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ulrich

ulrich

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

Hello, i am new with evernote. Can not find how to delete a notebook. the menu-command is grey....

thanks for help

ulrich

#2 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,159 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23414#p101489
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

#3 ulrich

ulrich

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

thanks, but conflicts are not my problem. But I read in one post from click with option-key, so I just found it out: Click on one notebook with control-key - in the context-menu there appears the command: delete....
best regards
ulrich

#4 BurgersNFries

BurgersNFries

• Title: Moderator
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 12,159 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

thanks, but conflicts are not my problem. But I read in one post from click with option-key, so I just found it out: Click on one notebook with control-key - in the context-menu there appears the command: delete....
best regards
ulrich

Yes, I realize you weren't having conflicts. The post (in that thread) I linked to was:

"If you right click on the folder is the delete option greyed out?"

It seems many people on the Mac client think the delete button at the top is for notebooks, when it is for notes. (At least if it functions like the Windows desktop does.)
I'm not affiliated with Evernote. Evernote is an integral part of my life.

Submit support requests toward the bottom of the help/support page here. If you do not receive an auto reply email with a case #, it did NOT get submitted. Premium users will receive a reply within one business day, California time. Free users receive a reply as time permits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote