Android Reminders

cottonmega

Idea

Suggestion to improve/simplify Reminder Function after setting the date and time on a note . Disclaimer - I also develop for Android mobile (I do not work for EVERNOTE),

In the note ListView Activity - for each Note show date and time in the ListView if it has a reminder .

I had one for today , ListView shows word "TODAY" with a tiny alarm clock icon.

I have a reminder for tomorrow.  ListView shows word "TOMORROW" with a tiny alarm clock icon.

I have one for Thursday. ListView shows "Feb 05".

It would be very nice and a good deal more helpful to see the full date and time in the ListView item.

This comment below is for the Note Detail Activity after selecting a note from the ListView Control.

For the "TODAY" note above. In the note activity header section the alarm icon is displayed in green with the time to the left "9:05 AM"

For the "TOMORROW" note above.  In the note activity header section the alarm icon is displayed in green with date "Feb 04"

For the Thursday note above.  In the note activity header section the alarm icon is displayed in green in green with date "Feb 05"

It would be very nice and a good deal more helpful to see the full date and time in the Note Detail Activity also, but it is more important "at a glance" in the ListView.

If you select the green alarm icon in the note activity (click event), it would be very nice to put a header in the dialog 3 line pop up,  and the header would have the date and time.

This is a great application, unlike much of the junk-ware you see on the Google Play. Your App is well done  . I am finishing a 3 year development myself and plan to get it on the store soon.

I am carefully reviewing  yours for best practices/design  and really good ideas that I am not already using. I am working on the sync function and your works better that any I have ever seen on Android. I would love to talk to one of your

developers for 10 minutes to find out what was done on the client side sync. Looks like you do your own cloud hosting, at the moment I am looking a cloud provider parse.com for mine. Thanks for a great app, I have already started transferring data from my 10 year stash of data in Microsoft OneNote. Keep up the good work. (cottonmega@gmail.com)

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived