The Future: Concept Design: Digital Pen

lykoz

Idea

The next big push forward in a paperless world! And I want Evernote to integrate it with its programs and make it a reality!

I have wanted to see this forever... Been waiting patiently for a company to step up and design this for me and the world so we can use it!!! They have done it... But nobody has got it right....

I want to be completely paperless.... Yet able to also write on paper, and have it immediately stored on evernote if I so wish...

Two Product- One Evernote Idea:

1) A pen that digitises everything I write on normal paper.... It should be a normal writing experience on paper, that simultaneously inks paper.

2) A pen+digital paper - Something like a tab/ipad+ stylus... However far beyond this!!!! 

• The experience needs to be identical to the feel of writing on a paper pad....
  • No ink - But it should capture the page like a book...
  • I want to be able to have a digital notebook that replicates paper in tactile feel and in accuracy... Be able to rest my hand on the notebook/paper... And only the stylus writes...
  • This needs to be a separate physical device....
  • Can save my notes locally away from my laptop - and if I want sync in real time... Where I can edit written notes by converting them to typed if I so wish... with text recognition... Or add a picture from the internet... (Think direct evernote sync)... And then carry on writting on the notepad with a pen...
  • Take notes away from laptop... I.e. in a congress/lecture for example... That I can digitise and store later...

3) The best part? This is all based off of Evernote... It is completely controlled and made possible through evernote technology...

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived