Re: Reminder, help us improve Evernote

This survey is so poorly designed that I quit at this page: How well do you believe the following solutions perform on each of the criteria relative to other competitors in the market? Please rate them on a scale of 1 to 7, where: It wouldn’t let me continue, nor would it tell me what is wrong.

Let me tell you that I really like evernote and use it daily.

However, I have no need for you to become Slack, which I have used, and find pointless. You don’t need to replace my email, messaging, word processing, or other functions. Just do what you do, and make it better, faster, more comprehensive. How about voice rec or OCR? Don’t let feature creep destroy a great product.

And btw, I do survey design. If you want to do another, I can help be sure it works and doesn’t drive people up a wall.

Then i got this crappy response from your robot:

"Thank you for reaching out to the Evernote team. Unfortunately, this email is an automated notification, which is unable to receive replies.

For all your support requests about our products, please visit https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action and log in with your Evernote credentials to access our support website. Kind Regards,

The Evernote Team "

If you think “kind regards” makes this more human, you’re missing a bet.

Love your product. Sure glad I don’t need support.

Ben Delaney
Executive Director

Long-time Evernote fan (but not of your "support")

image.png

Archived