Phantom Note appearing in "inbox" Mac

Go to solution Solved by AKARJLUK,

With the latest revision of Evernote for Mac installed (version 10.96.5), I have encountered an issue in one of my notebooks labeled "inbox."

A note with the identifier "2EF2AD8C-4484-4A6B-8E36-E31ADDF750C0" appears, but it is not visible in the browser version of Evernote. Additionally, this note cannot be opened, edited, or deleted.

I have already tried deleting Evernote, downloading a new installation file from the App Store, and reinstalling it, but the issue persists.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Support ticket generated.

• AKARJLUK changed the title to Phantom Note appearing in "inbox" Mac
  • Solution

Resolved following this:

"1. Quit Evernote
2. Open Finder.
3. From the menu bar, select Go > Go To Folder....
4. Paste ~/Library/Application Support/ into the text field and click Go. If you don't find this directory, try:
~/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/.
5. Delete the "Evernote" folder.
6. Open Evernote and sign in.
If you receive a macOS prompt stating that Evernote needs access to your Keychain Access app, enter your Mac's
administrator password (the same one you use to log in to your computer) and click Always Allow. Evernote
requires access to Keychain Access on your Mac to write your Evernote credentials into it. Evernote can only
access its own Keychain Access items, and cannot access any other credentials stored in the app."