For the past few weeks I have had the problem of notes not saving properly. Specifically, it’s able the last 40 bytes worth of information that is not saved. 

Once I write a note and save and then go to open the same note up, the last bit is missing. 

As a work around I have been typing in a line of spaces before saving, which works, but it’s definitely a bug which needs to be fixed.

i have tried reinstalling the app on multiple iphone with the same results.

Please let me know if there is a way to solve this. Thank you.  

• Like 1

Same thing has just happened to me. All but first two paragraphs of a note I've been working on for last 24 hours is GONE! Note HISTORY is there, but only shows those first two paragraphs over about 10 saved history versions!

Never happenened before. WHAT'S GOING ON????? It was as CRITICAL (and time-sensitive) note, now completely gone!!!

I have lost two notes over the past week which were very important and extremely hard to reproduce from my memory.  The title is the only thing that shows up. I thought it might by my Intel based mac book pro that was at fault but it has happened a second time on my iPhone 13 with a note created yesterday afternoon. The note title is in the cloud but the body is not in the cloud and has only the history of the title or it had multiple histories of the same title only. Both notes were written over a time period of 1 hour or longer and contained several pages of text and photos. Yesterdays note info is 16mb file size with 0 words and 0 characters. Another observation is that last week my earliest note date was in 2015 with several in 1969 This week my oldest notes are a complete year of 2014 notes that were missing last week. My only solution as a 9 year or longer user is to stop using Evernote. I don't know when I started using Evernote and have put up with the occasional data loss over the years but losing major note data twice in one week is not good.