aerosurfer

ANSWERED Monthly Calendar Problem

I've just signed up to Evernote and I'm having a problem on the Monthly Calendar. On my mobile phone there is a padlock which when tapped says 'The text of this note is too long for editing. Please use Evernote on your computer to edit it.' I've tried restarting the mobile but that dosen't work.

I need to be able to update the calendar using my mobile.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6
Android Version 6.0.1

Any Ideas ?

30 minutes ago, aerosurfer said:

I've just signed up to Evernote and I'm having a problem on the Monthly Calendar.

Evernote has a monthly calendar???

edited: Got it - a note with a table and it resembles a calendar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aerosurfer said:

I've just signed up to Evernote and I'm having a problem on the Monthly Calendar. On my mobile phone there is a padlock which when tapped says 'The text of this note is too long for editing. Please use Evernote on your computer to edit it.' I've tried restarting the mobile but that dosen't work.

I need to be able to update the calendar using my mobile.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6
Android Version 6.0.1

Any Ideas ?

I just tested this out (I'm on a Samsung Note 4 Edge under Android 6), and it works OK. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that all Evernote's data goes to internal storage. Is that space getting low for you?

• Like 2

OK I've split the monthly calendar into separate Notebooks - one for each month. This seems to have solved the problem. Maybe the whole year on one Notebook was too much for the system.