Evernote for Charities

I'm now involved in a few not for profit or indeed no money charities. They are all struggling with collaboration specially as many of the staff help out from home and only get together every few months. I'm trying to suggest Evernote to them however the business edition is way outside of their budgets and using individual premium accounts means each person hold the data rather than centrally as a group.

I think Evernote has a great opportunity here to step in and offer Evernote for a big discount for registered charities, it'll cost Evernote almost nothing to implement and they can offset it against their TAX bills as it would be seen as a charitable donnation! :)

WIN WIN...

I also think if you did this very quickly you'd increase your user base as more and more people would see the value Evernote offers.

So Evernote What say you?!?!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Guyp said:

I'm now involved in a few not for profit or indeed no money charities. They are all struggling with collaboration specially as many of the staff help out from home and only get together every few months. I'm trying to suggest Evernote to them however the business edition is way outside of their budgets and using individual premium accounts means each person hold the data rather than centrally as a group.

You could always set up a central account that holds all of the data, and share with individual users' accounts. You can even make shared content read-only. This is generally pretty feasible.

• Level 5*

The upload limit is something I've never, ever, encountered, though some do in an initial rush to get absolutely everything into Evernote. Regardless, if you have your data in a paid account, then that's the only place that upload limits matter, I think. Using shared notebooks doesn't count against the upload limit of the account using the shared content; even adding content to a notebook that's shared to you doesn't count against you, as far as I know; it counts against the account of the notebook owner.

Oh excellent..Now I just need to figure out how to show that we're a non profit running in the UK to a US company! :P

I have some of the staff playing with it now so hopefully they will get the bug for using Evernote.

Thanks all for the assistance.

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Is there still a non-profit rate?  I have recently joined a BIPOC community organization, but I have no direct support, as my position is new. 
I would like to know if a non-profit rate for a single premium subscription is available.  Anyone know whom I could contact?  I spend half my day figuring out how to provide services with insufficient funds and the other half looking for said funds! 😵

Thank you

• Like 1