Email list for notes and lists - feature request

Jeffrey Stanley

Idea

Hi,

I have a feature request to be able to add an email list to send a note or list to when created. This way when a user creates a note they can add a list of emails to send the note to when they are ready to send the note. You can import/link individual or all contacts into Evernote from Google or Microsoft Live or any of the other services that come to mind that keep contacts in their services. Then a user can choose which emails from the list of contacts to send the note or list too. I believe this will enhance the user experience and will broaden the scope and marketing of Evernote by giving all the recipients of the note or list an option within the email to subscribe to Evernote. It doesn't need to just be a feature for paid users only, either, because Evernote will be improving their marketing because all recipients will have a link to purchase a subscription or sign up to Evernote.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I've seen something similar in mail applications where you can define Groups for mailing.
Personally, I avoid using Evernote's mail service.
I prefer to use my own service; I have more control over things such as the return address

Archived