Unusual Sync Issue

TK0047

Recently I discovered two unusual sync problems by accident. I am a premium user and have multiple devices with different platforms syncing.

First issue;

- I had 65 notes tagged with a project number on a PC (work laptop). I noticed at my home PC, there were 32 or so notes. So I went online to see what the online showed, it was the same with 32 notes. I kept trying syncing but the notes that were tagged with that project number was not sending the tag for some reason. The rest of the note was there and another tag. For example I had one note with "@home" tag and the project number. Online note and the home PC note showed that tag but the project number. So I deleted all the project number tags and reassign that tag, now it is 65 notes everywhere for that project.

Second issue I noticed today;

- I pulled a note on my iPhone and it had the first part of the note. So I pulled the same note on my Work PC and online, both had more information on it, my updates basically to the first created note. So I added a line on my iPhone to see what would happen. It deleted the rest of the stuff on the PC and online!

In both cases, I keep syncing and it showed everything synced. Anybody encountered anything like this? If I have to worry that not everything is syncing and I am not receiving an error about it, that worries me. Like the second case, I pulled that note out and about and I was sure that I had more information on that matter. That's how I realized, not every part of the note was synced. I could have missed this one easily.

Any help and suggestion will be appreciated.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, TK0047 said:

Recently I discovered two unusual sync problems by accident. I am a premium user and have multiple devices with different platforms syncing.

I don't have any sync issues.  Just checking - do you use local notebooks?

Archived