Accessiblity

rameshsai_hosp

Idea

Hi,

I am using Evernote for last 3 years. I am a visually impaired user.

We use android phones with the help of a software called Talk Back by Google which is inbuilt in most of the devices. Many of the applications are accessible with this software. I am surprised that evernote is not accessible with Talk Back. Some companies did not have any idea of Talk Back so I provide them with information related to Talk Back. In spite of being a famous application, this is not supported with Talk Back.

I request you to make the application of android accessible so that visually impaired users can also use it. I would suggest you to open a email support for a feedback so that people can easily contact you and give their complaints and feedback.

For further information regarding Talk Back and Accessibility, you can contact me via email: rameshsai_hosp@hotmail.com

Thank You

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a public forum so I'd suggest you remove or edit your email address to avoid spam.  We're also a user forum,  so not really in a position to talk about access issues.  Try tweeting @EvernoteHelps to take this further...

Archived