Convert to PDF (Multipage support?)

spartaaaaa

As the title suggest I have a fairly long note that I want to print as a PDF. The reason for this is there doesn't seem to be a way to print a note without using a title? Anyway if I use the convert to PDF feature, it always make one large PDF consisting of one page only. This happens irrespective of how long the original note is.

Any way to get a note to convert to PDF with multiple pages?

• Level 5*
34 minutes ago, spartaaaaa said:

As the title suggest I have a fairly long note that I want to print as a PDF. The reason for this is there doesn't seem to be a way to print a note without using a title? Anyway if I use the convert to PDF feature, it always make one large PDF consisting of one page only. This happens irrespective of how long the original note is.

Any way to get a note to convert to PDF with multiple pages?

I also end up with one long pdf page, Adobe print shows it as 26" long   
I didn't actually print it, but I'm thinking if I said fit-to-page, it would shrink it to a single page
Possibly printing at 100% scale would give multiple pagesScreen Shot 2016-09-08 at 9.39.41 PM.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, spartaaaaa said:

Thanks for confirming DTLow. I tried playing with the scale settings as you suggested but without luck.

You might want to check out this reference   http://pdf-tips-tricks.blogspot.ca/2008/07/how-to-print-oversized-pdf-documents.html

This doesn't actually answer your question "Any way to get a note to convert to PDF with multiple pages?"

A solution would be to do screen clips of separate sections of your pdf

Archived