Windows 10 no icon in startup menu

Hi

I have uninstalled and reinstalled evernote 6.2.4 several times now and I cannot get the icon to appear in my startup menu is there a fix for this? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Here are my system details

Operating System

Windows Windows NT 10.0

Screen Resolution

1920 x 1080

Web Browser

Chrome 52.0.2743.116

Browser Size

1920 x 955

IP Address

Color Depth

Javascript

Enabled

Flash Version

23.0.-1

Cookies

Enabled

User Agent

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36

thanks

R Lanaro

Hi It is in my all apps list but it has no icon there either, I just noticed that, I think before this last install it did have an icon in the list, and the only choice was unpin so I unpinned and pinned again and still see no icon in either place. Is there a registry entry that needs to be adjusted for this. It is just annoying since Acrobat has the same issue and it's a pain  to quickly select between them.

Thanks

RL

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Windows 10's power is only exceeded by its mystery.  If uninstall / reinstall didn't fix this I'd recommend contacting support...

It should meanwhile be possible to navigate to the app folder and find the EXE file and right-click > send to desktop (creates a desktop icon) or just hit the Windows key and type as much of Evernote as you need to get the app up in the find window.

• Level 5*
Just now, rlanaro said:

oh wonderful no support access for a free account now ?

For a long time now Basic users have had access to support for issues involving loss of data or the inability to access an account,  but this Forum only for other issues.  There are substantial 'How To' pages on Youtube and the Help & Learning site here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us

If you have a particular problem and would like some assistance please start another thread with details...

Archived