butI have been using Evernote, then Evernote Plus for  seven or eight years on my Android smart phone(s), lepton and tablet. I would like to get the clipper to clip a full page rather than just a URL. I I think that the speed of synch often makes that impossible. Since I am not married to any Android browser, is one better than another when it comes to clipping? Why does my Samsung tablet invariably clip the entire article? I use Chrome on my laptop, phone and tablet.

I'm going to post this next question elsewhere but every time I turn around something has changed. Using 6.2 Plus for Windows. Where has "go to source" disappeared to? Even at age 74 I'm fairly sure I'm not totally demented. It was there, wasn't it?

• Level 5*

Hiya.  I'm a bit younger than you,  but not much.  I use Firefox on Android.  When you get the spinning green dot on screen,  just tap the dot - that'll give you a choice of a link or the full page.  Sometimes when you choose the full page you'll still get just a link - but that's usually down to sync issues.  You're right that you can easily re-clip later from a desktop using any browser - and the 'source' URL is now hidden under the " i " you get at the top right corner of a note.

Neither of those is documented well (or at all) anywhere that I've seen,  so you're not having a senior moment - you just have to know where to look..  :)

• Level 5*

When you install Evernote on Android it sets itself up as a 'share' choice, so I don't use a clipper as such - just share the page and choose Evernote (sometimes you have to scroll through several options). I also use Firefox on desktop and the clipper there is an Evernote add - in 6.9.2

Archived