designsusi

Safari Web clipper not working on specific website?

Hi,

I have been using Web Clipper for ages and never had any problems. Yesterday I tried to clip http://www.artgallery.sa.gov.au/agsa/home/About/

but it just will not work. I thought it was the extension but I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, restarting the imac each time and it still did not work. I thought I would test a website that I have clipped from before and it worked fine. But will still not work with the Art Gallery of SA site. Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Susi

Hi.  That page clips fine in Firefox with Clipper 6.2 - have you tried another browser?  It may be that Safari has updated to the detriment of Clipper.  I'd recommend a bug report or a support ticket if you're a paying subscriber.

I'm having trouble today, as well, and the Web Clipper is not working with anything that I try to clip/bookmark into Evernote.  If I "share" a link (the top right corner of the Safari Browser) to Evernote, that seems to be OK.  However, sharing a link isn't what I really want to do.  That just demonstrates to me that Evernote works, but Web Clipper does not.

I installed updates last night on my Mac, and now the Web Clipper does not work at all in Safari.  I've tried the usual - restarting (again), re-installing Web Clipper, etc.  I think it has to do with Safari itself and the updates.  I'll try Firefox.  Please let me know if you find a solution.

UPDATE:  My computer showed that I still had a Safari security update (which I thought downloaded overnight, but apparently it did not).  Once that went through, and my computer restarted again, the Web Clipper worked.

Edited by NYTeacher
Update
  • Like 1