Missing content, broken photos

Hi Community,

So I created a new note yesterday on my phone, took some photos (through the note - no, the photos weren't saved to my phone), wrote some text. Then I saved the note, and when I came back to it shortly after, the first photo was broken, all other photos were gone, and some of the text was missing too. I can't seem to go back to the previous note version! Is there anything I can do to try and recover some of the note content?

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Note History isn't available on mobile,  and would only be effective if the note were synced correctly with full content at the time you took the pictures.  Did you sync your note immediately after taking the pics?  Have you looked for this note in Evernote Web or Desktop?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I think I synced my note right after taking the photos, but I'm not sure. At the time when the error occurred I didn't have access to the Web or Desktop versions; when I finally did, both those versions were the same as the mobile (with missing and broken images). So I just gave up.

Only after this error, I found out about the option of saving photos to my phone's image gallery...

Archived