(Archived) Crop images

I would really like the ability to crop images in EN, particularly with the now tighter integration with my pocket pc (snap a picture, it ends up in EN, quickly crop as needed). Thanks!

This is where the Universal Clipper, a tool that comes with Evernote, might come in handy. Just scroll your note to see the image you want to crop (or, better yet, open this note in a separate window). Enter the screen capture mode using the Universal Clipper (if it is running, there is a Win+PrintScreen shortcut). Select the area of your image you want to keep, press Ctrl+C to copy the image area into the clipboard (Universal Clipper will automatically exit the screen capturing mode), then use Ctrl+V to paste that image into the note. The old image can be deleted then.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking more for pictures taken with my Pocket PC or perhaps scanned images. Often there's extraneous "info" that I would like to cut away and it would be nice not to have to rely on a 3rd party application as an interim step.

I'm thinking more for pictures taken with my Pocket PC or perhaps scanned images. Often there's extraneous "info" that I would like to cut away and it would be nice not to have to rely on a 3rd party application as an interim step.

I suspect with EN3 going in the direction it is, sadly this is more likely than ever before. :D

Archived