How can I see all task with certain tag?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, rabota123890 said:

How can I see all task with certain tag?

On the Android it's easy to do.

I type in the search box     tag:xxxxxx

I also have various searches set up in my shortcuts section

You can see a full list of the tags you have in Evernote for iOS by selecting "Tags" from the home screen - see attached.

If you don't see "Tags" on the home screen, you can enable it by tapping on the "gear" (settings) icon top-left, selecting "Customize Home Screen", and switching on "Tags".

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, rabota123890 said:

Are you saying there is no easy way to see a list of tags and choose from it, like in Android or Windows version? Why this happened? 

I'm able to see a list of tags and choose from it

If you don't see Tags on your home screen, you many have to add the option in your Home Screen Settings

IMG_0101.jpg  IMG_0102.jpg  IMG_0103.jpg

• 1 month later...

@DTLow, 

I have a similar problem that I can't seem to find elsewhere on the forum.  My home screen doesn't even show a tag option.....I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but the tag option is not showing up on my iPhone or my iPad.

Any ideas?  Thanks-

IMG_0061.PNG

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, Gail S. said:

I have a similar problem that I can't seem to find elsewhere on the forum.  My home screen doesn't even show a tag option.....I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but the tag option is not showing up on my iPhone or my iPad.

I notice you are missing options to add Shortcuts and Tags
Do you actually have Shortcuts and Tags?
Possibly run a sync

@DTLow, 

Thanks for responding. I've synced several times.  I am wondering if because this is a shared notebook (and I really don't use Evernote yet for anything else)?? 

So, I wonder if the shared notebook is the issue.  

I sure would love to use the tags we have (no shortcuts, but we do have 8 tags).  Someone mentioned that you need a minimum of like 10 tags, so I added in some fake tags, but that didn't work either.  

Thanks for any other ideas!

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Gail S. said:

@DTLow, Thanks for responding. I've synced several times.  I am wondering if because this is a shared notebook (and I really don't use Evernote yet for anything else)?? 

So, I wonder if the shared notebook is the issue.  

I sure would love to use the tags we have (no shortcuts, but we do have 8 tags).  Someone mentioned that you need a minimum of like 10 tags, so I added in some fake tags, but that didn't work either.  

Thanks for any other ideas!

How about adding a fake notebook of your own and some fake notes with tags
Most people start with at least an Inbox notebook

Archived