gbarry

Introducing the new feature requests area

Idea

Welcome to the new feature requests forum for Evernote. This is a space for all Evernote service wide requests: ideas that are not platform specific (so not explicitly about iOS, Windows, etc), ideas that are big (sharing, structure, to do), ideas that are super specific. We'll be spending the next few weeks ensuring that some of the best ideas that've been discussed in our forums over the years are moved from our General Discussions forum and into this new area. Unlike our product specific feedback areas, upvoted topics will be automatically stacked by number of votes.

As a reminder, if you have a specific piece of product feedback related to a platform (a request or UI tweak that is only related to Evernote Mac for example), please vote or post in the appropriate product feedback area: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/126-evernote/

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Urbano Freitas said:

can You be more specific of how can I vote in a idea?

Voting buttons are in the top left corner of the discussion   592da78f2d3a3_ScreenShot2017-05-30at10_09_25AM.png.f59c4d8132905e12bd783eb1216c4f70.png

• Like 1

Hi, 

is there a way to trigger an action from evernote (mac os) in an other app (for instance ulysses App) with x-callback-url ? I use evernote as a main note taking app and I want to open note in Ulysses app from evernote with a link like ulysses://x-callback-url/open. Thanks

Please equation and chemical formula support for all formats, at least the basic things ... I can't write anything more complex math related.

59 minutes ago, Defixen said:

Please equation and chemical formula support for all formats, at least the basic things ... I can't write anything more complex math related.

Equation/formula notation is not supported by the Evernote editor.  I'd suggest you use a different editor

I  use Apple Pages for serious writing activity and store the file as an attachment to a note

btw  You should be submitting a request post instead of tacking onto an existing discussion.  Use this link  https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/304-evernote-feature-requests/?do=add

I'm fairly new to Evernote, but it seems to me that one feature that would be very cool is the ability to share tags. The reason I say this is, let's say I am building a new website business that requires a lot of input from different people. If I create a shared notebook, everyone on the team can see everything in that notebook, which bogs people down with stuff they don't need to see and maybe stuff I don't want some people to see. If I create a shared notebook for my website programmer and move notes into that, how do I then also share those documents with other people who don't have access to that notebook? Complicate this by having eight projects going on at once and eight people working on those projects. Anyway, I'd rather just be able to tag a note "Andrew" and now Andrew can see it. I can add a tag for whoever is relevant to whichever note. Maybe this exists and I don't know it yet, but if it doesn't exist it should.

29 minutes ago, glenn-lincoln said:

it seems to me that one feature that would be very cool is the ability to share tags.

Currently, triggering sharing is at the notebook; not at the tag level

A feature of shared notebooks; when you share a notebook, the tags are included
- note: only the notebook owner can add new tags in the notebook

btw   You're tacking onto an old discussion.  Better to post a new discussion in the help or discussion forums.  There are also request forums
For example   https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/53-evernote-general-discussions/?do=add

Well, many of us in this forum post requests and discuss a lot of the new requirement. We spent a lot of time and energy here. However, what is the point if there is no delivery of any of them?

For example, the #1 'Support Markdown' request has been almost 1 year since later Sept. with the highest votes. However, this feature is still not there or even in the beta release if I am right.

So, could you please tell me what's the point after all? :angry:

3 hours ago, iShiBin said:

Well, many of us in this forum post requests and discuss a lot of the new requirement. We spent a lot of time and energy here. However, what is the point if there is no delivery of any of them?

It helps Evernote in guiding future development directions. There's no contract, however, that says that Evernote will implement all requests. All requests go on a list, and are prioritized vs. company/product goals and development resources. Higher priority items tend to get done before lower ones.

For example, the #1 'Support Markdown' request has been almost 1 year since later Sept. with the highest votes. However, this feature is still not there or even in the beta release if I am right.

Markdown is a pretty good example; Markdown is problematic for Evernote since Evernote's internal format is HTML based (and remember, a fair amount of that is HTML from web sites via web clipping). Creating HTML from Markdown is not usually the problem; faithfully converting HTML into Markdown is not trivial. So, (theoretically) supposing that  Markdown support were to be something that they really want (high company priority) but it's hard to do reliably (high development cost), it may well slip down the list.

So, could you please tell me what's the point after all? :angry:

It helps Evernote in guiding future development directions.

1 hour ago, Fritigerno said:

The feature i miss is merging notes with my iphone

You could add your vote to the feature request at

I am using Evernote to make notes of discussions and projects. The function to instruct the system to present the note on a certain time an date is very helpful. However, when adding discussion to an existing note, I always beginn with Date and Time, to keep track, when the discussion took place. 

It is very distracting to "Format - insert Date" and "Format insert Time" (or keep track of some key combinations. 

It would be great to be able to open an existing note (or hit the + to create a new one) and than be able to hit ONE single button to get date and time on the note. 

On 2017-08-07 at 7:57 AM, rsvienna said:

It would be great to be able to open an existing note (or hit the + to create a new one) and than be able to hit ONE single button to get date and time on the note. 

On my Mac, this is one of the few shortcuts I remember598a4030ea971_ScreenShot2017-08-08at15_48_28.png.67425e6c4ab9887e77c5cc490eed4bfd.png

You could post this as a feature request at  https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/304-evernote-feature-requests/?do=add

Not sure if this is the right place for this.....with the new version I can's see a list of notebooks...is there a way to do this or was that eliminated in this version?   Really difficult to navigate without that list....

support rtl languages!

or let us define a "root note", and that way all our new notes will open and be written automatically with right to left driection, maybe a place to define our notes settings automatically

6 hours ago, Robert_L said:

Hello Evernote! 
There are a couple of features that I'd like to see added and/or changed with the current Evernote desktop app.

Please post device-specific post feature requests in the Product Feedback forum of the Evernote client you are referring to. In this case, it appears that you are using the Windows Evernote client, so that would be here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/224-windows-desktop-product-feedback/

Also, it's better to post individual feature requests as separate topics, since other users may want to upvote them separately. And as always, you should try to see whether your desired features have been already requested, in which case, you should add your feedback and vote to the existing topic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NoLife said:

1. stack could be minimized if you show left panel.

3. Right click -> Style -> Choose Superscript / Subscript   

Yes, that is correct (both).
1. However, I usually have Evernote opened to the right side of the screen and a lecture (.pdf or equivalent) opened on the right side. Of course, I want to see as much of the note I am writing in as possible. For this reason, I am not having the left panel opened. 
3. As I wrote, I'd like to see this in the writing toolbar, next to the bold option (for example). 

On 8/25/2017 at 7:09 PM, jefito said:

Please post device-specific post feature requests in the Product Feedback forum of the Evernote client you are referring to. In this case, it appears that you are using the Windows Evernote client, so that would be here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/224-windows-desktop-product-feedback/

Also, it's better to post individual feature requests as separate topics, since other users may want to upvote them separately. And as always, you should try to see whether your desired features have been already requested, in which case, you should add your feedback and vote to the existing topic.

Thanks fo the tip! I will subdivide the note into several and place accordingly. 

• Like 1

Hi, Evernote support teem!

Can you please create new icon in tools (I'm talking about web version of Evernote) which can be used for marking selected image in article like main picture that I will see in articles list (snippet)? Because current algorithm of choosing main picture among all pictures in an article is ugly. A lot of users wanted that feature in Evernote.

Thank you in advance!

@gbarry

Couldn't find the new forum thread from long ago, so posting here.  It looks like you guys must be doing an update on this software?  Anyway, almost impossible to log out now based upon where the search box now sits.  :(

ScreenClip.png.882ba56fb324e983aa066de45cb7c7ab.png

EDIT:  Fixed itself.  :unsure:

Edited by csihilling

Hello. A small annoyance I hope you can help me with. 

I teach individual students. To file info about a student I create a Notebook for each one. These are all kept in a stack called "Client Stack". At the end of the year most students have finished their work with me. I transfer their notebooks to a stack called "Client Archive". 

What is the simplest way to do this, please? The method I use now is really clunky. 

This is what I do now. 

1. Open the folder screen and "Client Stack" SCREENSHOT 1 
2. Find the client notebook I want to move, for example "FC Calum W" 
3. Drag the notebook "FC Calum W" to "Client Archive: SCREENSHOT 2 
4. The notebook moves to Client Archive. 

So far so good BUT... 

Problem #1. This only works if we can see both the notebook and the Client Archive stack on my screen at the same time. I have many notebooks and cannot see them all on my 15" Mac screen. We cannot drag a notebook to Client Archive stack when other notebooks are in the way. 

Problem #2. When we add a notebook to Client Archive, the Client Archive stack opens to show every notebook in that stack. This more than fills the screen, making it even more impossible to see both the target notebook and the stack on the same screen. 

Very clunky workaround is as follows: 

5. Back to Client Stack to select another notebook I want to archive. I select "RD Veronica". I can't move RD Veronica to Client Archive because there are now too many other notebooks in the way. SCREENSHOT 3. So I have to use Ctrl to remove the notebook from the stack and Ctrl again to move it to Client Archive stack. 

I can't select more than one notebook at a time so this is becoming time-consuming and frustrating. 

One obvious solution: make it possible to select more than one notebook at a time. But the app cannot do this - I've tried click+shift and click+ctrl and click+cmd 

Another obvious solution: drag a notebook between stacks in the vertical list of stacks and notebooks SCREENSHOT 4. But the app cannot do this. 

I can't be the first user who has had this problem so I'm sure there is an easier way. Could you please let me know what it is? 

Thank you and best wishes, 

Francis Cubitt 
Learning Is Good Ltd 
Newbury, England

Hello. I use Evernote for both my job and my personal life (which includes another job). Is there a way for me to have access to 2 accounts within the app at once? If not, that is what I need. :-D

Thoughts? 

Thank you,

RAVtech

i find searching to be not enough.  I would like a way to bookmark a single line (or even selected text) in a note.  the bookmark should have a title and that title should be searchable.

2 hours ago, forteounce said:

i find searching to be not enough.  I would like a way to bookmark a single line (or even selected text) in a note.  the bookmark should have a title and that title should be searchable.

You should post this as a feature request in the Feature Request Forum at https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/304-evernote-feature-requests/?do=add

On 2017-09-06 at 11:53 AM, F Cubitt said:

To file info about a student I create a Notebook for each one.

Instead of dragging notebooks, I can right click on a notebook (Mac)
This gives me an remove/add to stack option

Creating notebooks might not be the best idea;
- there is a limit of 250 notebooks to an account
- as you found out, notebooks are hard to work with

My solution would be tags and/or note title
- prefix each note with the student name
- a tag for each student

The EV search operators are certainly useful for finding notes.

However - 

I have long expected that by now you would have come up with an interface that enabled selection of search operators by clicking a button or selecting from a drop down menu.  The present method means I have to go to a separate record of operators, their functions and their possible values and type them in individual and accurately for them to work.

Come on, this is like being a low level coder.  It can't be that difficult to provide a menu driven system that will greatly improve searching efficiency.

Thank you.

Paul Branston

10 minutes ago, PaulBran said:

Come on, this is like being a low level coder.  It can't be that difficult to provide a menu driven system that will greatly improve searching efficiency.

If you have a design / approach in mind, you should describe in more detail what you want.  I.e., what specific search operators are you having trouble remembering, and what specific UI would help you to add them more easily?

56 minutes ago, PaulBran said:

The EV search operators are certainly useful for finding notes.

However - 

I have long expected that by now you would have come up with an interface that enabled selection of search operators by clicking a button or selecting from a drop down menu.  The present method means I have to go to a separate record of operators, their functions and their possible values and type them in individual and accurately for them to work.

Thank you.

Paul Branston

38 minutes ago, jefito said:

If you have a design / approach in mind, you should describe in more detail what you want.  I.e., what specific search operators are you having trouble remembering, and what specific UI would help you to add them more easily?

Ok Jeff, I am not a programmer but here is my suggestion in the best way I can describe it.  I'm sure you have more computer literate staff who could design something better than my basic idea.

I see 14 possible search operators available to us.  For example, in no particular order:  Intitle: ,  notebook: , any: , tag: , updated: , latitude & longitude: , source: , todo: , etc., etc..

Rather than having to remember these and their syntax why not just have a drop down menu from which they can be selected.  Then, having chosen a particular operator, where it is appropriate have a sub menu of options.  e.g. for operator "recoType" the options include "printed", "speech", "handwritten", etc..

Being able to select operators and their basic options from menus and to be able to combine them for a multi-criterion search would speed things up considerably.

Thank you.

Paul

43 minutes ago, PaulBran said:

Being able to select operators and their basic options from menus and to be able to combine them for a multi-criterion search would speed things up considerably.

Like this feature on Macs at the bottom of the search box59bbeb3c82e98_ScreenShot2017-09-15at07_59_41.png.56de6caa1c80d1393c680e4abc4fa0dd.png

5 hours ago, PaulBran said:

Ok Jeff, I am not a programmer

Then perhaps you should be a little more careful when tossing around terms like "low level coder". Good UI design is not trivial, and in many cases is not done by the people who do the coding; it's often a collaboration among people from different parts of the team, including dedicated designers, QA, programmers, etc. And yes, users.

I'm sure you have more computer literate staff who could design something better than my basic idea.

Note that I'm not an Evernote employee. Obviously Evernote has computer literate staff.

I see 14 possible search operators available to us.  For example, in no particular order:  Intitle: ,  notebook: , any: , tag: , updated: , latitude & longitude: , source: , todo: , etc., etc..

For some of the more esoteric ones, that's not a bad idea; maybe if you start a special search term (e.g. you type "recotype:") the UI could offer up an inline dropdown with options for that  search term. Maybe a date picker for date filters. But in truth (and from some experience), implementing this sort of query builder is not trivial.

Would love the opportunity for a SYNC between my devices, when WiFi or Cellular Data are not available.  I would be willing to plug to devices into each other.

We live aboard a Sail boat and can be off the internet grid for days at a time. 

On 2017-09-18 at 8:21 AM, Georgie said:

Would love the opportunity for a SYNC between my devices, when WiFi or Cellular Data are not available.  I would be willing to plug to devices into each other.

We live aboard a Sail boat and can be off the internet grid for days at a time. 

You should post this as a feature request, instead of tacking onto an existing discussion
I also could use this feature.

Honestly, I don't think direct device-to-device syncing would be implemented by Evernote
The servers act as a central hub for syncing and data processing

On 2017-09-19 at 11:23 AM, Brandon Patterson said:

Hello - I'm looking for a way to view notes by monthly calendar. I simply want to click a button that says "calendar view" or something, and then it opens up a calendar view that shows notes created for each day, instead of events like a traditional calendar. You can then click the day of the month and view all the notes that were added/created that day. Then click each individual note to view it

Are you guys planning to implement this feature? This is a MUST HAVE!!!!!!  THANKS!

You should post this as a feature request, instead of tacking onto an existing discussion

There's no indication Evernote is interested in implementing a calendar view; I'm guessing you want a grid view 59c2c495bccb8_ScreenShot2017-09-20at12_41_47.png.8e5ecf0cbc6deb97d707fbc626895bb3.png 

The best you can do is to sort your notes list by creation date
fwiw  In my calendar app, I add a link to my daily journal note59c2c59277236_ScreenShot2017-09-20at12_44_57.png.de98d2d093ad6eeb369bad930791d5d5.png

Can we have the @ function in shared note? eg, I shared note with 3 people, there is some lines that I wish specifically address to John so I can @John in the note so he will be notified.
You asked this question 49 minutes ago

I find when searching if I don't put in the exact word I used in the note the search can't find it, for example with plurals especially. Eg if the note mentions "marbles" but I search for "marble" it finds nothing. I should put "marbles" in the search term. It would be good to be able to search for variables of a word so I  dont have to remember the exact phrasing I used in the note

On 2017-10-12 at 1:48 AM, roycleangrow said:

It would be good to be able to search for variables of a word so I  dont have to remember the exact phrasing I used in the note

You could use wildcards in your search, as in    Marble*

Search syntax is documented at   Evernote Search Grammar

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DTLow said:

You could use wildcards in your search, as in    Marble*

goose*

*cough*

:)

I know this is a big one on discussion forums, but I didn't see it in this feature requests thread so...

I'd love to see password protection for an entire notebook so that in order to post, search or see in it you have to enter a password.

Thanks!

I would like to see a 1.5x/2x speed replay option for audio recordings. This would be a great option when listening back to lectures/ conferences. 

It would be supper helpful to be able to hid text following a section heading.  I generally keep notes in an outline style and its super helpful to be able to "collapse" sections.

On 2017-10-31 at 8:50 AM, kevindwest said:

I'd love to see password protection for an entire notebook so that in order to post, search or see in it you have to enter a password.

On 2017-11-08 at 12:29 PM, Patchapper said:

I would like to see a 1.5x/2x speed replay option for audio recordings. This would be a great option when listening back to lectures/ conferences. 

1 hour ago, memcf said:

It would be supper helpful to be able to hid text following a section heading.  I generally keep notes in an outline style and its super helpful to be able to "collapse" sections.

It would be more useful posting your suggestion as a new discussion instead of tacking at the end of this discussion

It would be cool to have a feature that links up to your emails and keeps a record of everything sent and received like an email tracker. Put it in a "email" notebook or something that I don't necessarily need to access everyday.

On 2017-11-17 at 10:24 AM, vnethercott said:

It would be cool to have a feature that links up to your emails and keeps a record of everything sent and received like an email tracker. Put it in a "email" notebook or something that I don't necessarily need to access everyday.

It would be more useful posting your suggestion as a new discussion instead of tacking at the end of this discussion

Which email service are you using?
I'm using Apple Mail, and I can set rules so all email is forward/copied to my Evernote address

•  

On 11/17/2017 at 11:24 AM, vnethercott said:

IFTTT may have a recipe for this.

A couple of requests to a make the forum easier to use

1) a way to flag posts as duplicate, as a cheep duplicate detection system. 
Let us help you identify repeat requests, so the votes can get merged and duplicates hidden, and make this forum easier to use. 

2) maybe make some default views, ala Reddit, across the top to easily switch between Most popular, Trending/Rising, and New posts. 
I see there is trending in the sort, it showed nothing.  Plus it's buried, so why not get a few views up to the top.

3a way for users to flag individual comments as off topic so they can be hidden/deleted/moved to a standalone request by moderators.
This post has a few hundred comments, most of them not talking about the forum itself (people hoping their feature request gets visibility by hijacking another post)

This might be a duplicate request... but I'm not sorting through all the off topic comments in this thread to find and upvote similar requests.

10 minutes ago, CraigZ said:

A couple of requests to a make the forum easier to use

You should be able to use the "Report post" link to report duplicate posts or mark posts as off topic. Moderators will read the report, and may take action. Mods have been known to merge duplicate topics, but duplicate-ish posts are generally not moved around or deleted, unless they're actually verbatim duplicate . If you want to report a duplicate topic, you could add a post that links to the other topic(s), and report that post.

You can sort some forums by date so that new topics float to the top, which is what I'd prefer. But I don't know of any way to make the sorting preference persist.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jefito said:

You can sort some forums by date so that new topics float to the top, which is what I'd prefer. But I don't know of any way to make the sorting preference persist.

Create your own stream, if I am following...

ScreenClip.thumb.png.d98fc35bb2fa67a853ccaa413c1c662f.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CalS said:

Create your own stream, if I am following...

Hmm, might check this out, but in general I prefer perusing the forum as is; I just want to be able to pick default sorting for the subforums (I always want to sort by date). Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jefito said:

Hmm, might check this out, but in general I prefer perusig the forum as is; I just want to be able to pick default sorting for the subforums (I always want to sort by date). Thanks.

You are welcome.  And, ditto, the default sort by post up/down vote is not optimal for me either.

Hi community

I am using my evernote for both, private and business and would love to have a #privacy tag or similar so that I can tag notes which excluded from all searches by default. While I can put them in a specific notebook, searches bring them up with is not good when you have people working with you on ideas on one screen. 

Best regards, Chris

2 hours ago, ChrisSpa said:

I am using my evernote for both, private and business and would love to have a #privacy tag or similar so that I can tag notes which excluded from all searches by default. While I can put them in a specific notebook, searches bring them up with is not good when you have people working with you on ideas on one screen. 

It would be better to post as a new request instead of tacking on to an existing discussion

Evernote's features are generic, but allow for you to create a "privacy" tag

To exclude from searches, there is no default setting;   you'd have to include    -tag:privacy

5 hours ago, ChrisSpa said:

Hi community

Best regards, Chris

You could create private and business stacks and do your searches on the appropriate stack.

Is there any way to save a web page as a bookmark on a mobile device in the same way you can do that on the computers web clipper. I’ve tried to save multiple pages and they come out super small and unreadable. I wasn’t sure if I was missing it and there was actually a way to save the webpage in all the different forms (bookmark, article, web page) as in the computers web clipper. That would be an amazing update if there isn’t already a way. I spend more time saving stuff on my mobile then my laptop. Thanks for the help.

Please improve the PDF annotation tool.  Skitch is really not a great product for the iPad. While some of the features (like the stamps and the annotation summary) are nifty, the handwritten notes are unusable. There is no good reason for this deficiency to continue. 

Why not use a third party app for annotation? Because I really like the evernote ecosystem.

9 minutes ago, someoneinmichigan said:

Please improve the PDF annotation tool.

8 minutes ago, someoneinmichigan said:

Please bring back suggested note titles (from the calendar) for iOS

6 minutes ago, someoneinmichigan said:

Please improve handwritten notes in iOS.

You're currently tacking on a discussion for the new request forum

It would be more productive if you post a new discussion for each request

There are Feedback forums for each platform, and the Feature Request Forum for cross-platform requests 

I am looking for dark theme. i have tons of floaters in my eyes and i am finding it hard to read / write on white background. can you please implement dark theme. this has been definitely a huge boon for me with other applications. this is not a cosmetic request but a sincere accessbility issue for folks such as me with tons of floaters in their eyes.

23 hours ago, SriRam said:

I am looking for dark theme. i have tons of floaters in my eyes and i am finding it hard to read / write on white background. can you please implement dark theme. this has been definitely a huge boon for me with other applications. this is not a cosmetic request but a sincere accessbility issue for folks such as me with tons of floaters in their eyes.

You're tacking on to a discussion for the new feature request forum
You might want to go to a request discussion for this feature (link posted below), and add your vote with the buttons in the top left corner of the discussion

I used to have a problem with floaters, but they don't bother me now
I just got back from an eye examination.  The doctor said the floaters are still there; my brain just ignores them
One thing that may work for you is to work in a table where you can adjust the colours, background and text

Posting on behalf of another user ;

I do often use the square symbol as to do list, is there the possibility to define a timing to complete each single activities so that in case a pop up or a reminder will apprear ?

Can we have this feature please. 

1 hour ago, Aisha_Aslam said:

I do often use the square symbol as to do list, is there the possibility to define a timing to complete each single activities so that in case a pop up or a reminder will apprear ?

Currently reminders are only available at the Note level; there is no facility for reminders at the checkbox level

My solution is to specify each task as a separate note.  This has various benefits, including a reminder for each task

You might want to add your vote to the request linked below.  Voting buttons are  in the top left corner of the discussion

12 hours ago, Aisha_Aslam said:

Posting on behalf of another user ;

Hey, @Aisha_Aslam! Happy New Year! I'm not sure if you recommended this to the user, but TaskClone does this in conjunction with many task management software. I know it requires having something in addition to Evernote, but it works wonders.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ray Sidney-Smith said:

Hey, @Aisha_Aslam! Happy New Year! I'm not sure if you recommended this to the user, but TaskClone does this in conjunction with many task management software. I know it requires having something in addition to Evernote, but it works wonders.

Instead of "task management software", I"m thinking TaskClone could feed (email) the task back to Evernote as a note with reminder

This works well for me; I want my tasks as separate notes
As per the request. each task as an individual reminder date
I can produce different views of my tasks; Current Tasks; Task by Project; Outstanding Tasks...

19 hours ago, DTLow said:

Instead of "task management software", I"m thinking TaskClone could feed (email) the task back to Evernote as a note with reminder

Great idea, @DTLow. Redundant but practical, if the user wishes to stay in Evernote for keeping their task management within the same ecosystem.

On 1/13/2018 at 5:00 AM, Ray Sidney-Smith said:

Hi @ray Happy New Year to you too. Good to hear from you as I don't see you much on Directly anymore.  Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep that in mind. I posted it here on a user's request who wanted this feature as a native feature to Evernote. Thanks again. =) 

• Thanks 1

There is currently only the option to share the link publicly without password encryption. Is it possible to share an Evernote link with password encryption? One example is perhaps Dropbox, which allows setting passwords and auto-expiry dates to a link I shared. Evernote is great, and it will get better if this much-needed feature is added to the app. Thank you very, very much for your help.
Gordon

Hi all. In my language (Hebrew) we write from right to left. The only way I can align Evernote that way in iOS is by changing the language of my iPhone in the settings app.

I don’t want to do that just for one app, I like my phone in English:)

So... can’t Evernote add a built in feature for people like me?

Thank you

Gilad

On 9/13/2017 at 12:48 AM, DTLow said:

Using the Shared Notebook feature, you have access to the notebooks in both accounts

How do I unvote? I accidentally upvoted but this does not apply to me.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, Lori P said:

How do I unvote? I accidentally upvoted but this does not apply to me.

The voting arrows sometimes have an up and down selection.  Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.

Pushpin

Pushpin to set a note inside a folder always at first place