Photos to PDF

14296745G

Idea

Seeing as scannable is owned and created by Evernote I would think that Evernote would have the same capabilities as scannable. There is one difference that is missing from the main Evernote app, and that is exporting as a PDF. All of the scans I do in the main Evernote app appear as photos, whereas in scannable I get to choose which one it is. I think this is a much needed feature for the main Evernote app to implement as soon as possible.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote is a big stack of cans in a supermarket - modules to scan / print / OCR / search etc. in one humungously large array.  Scannable is a new can that got created recently that has one job.  It doesn't have to worry about all the other modules,  all it does is capture and OCR pictures.  To give the existing stack the same performance you'd have to find a way to rewrite a lot of the existing cans so they include the same feature set.  It's not exactly a quick job.

The scannable automatic camera has already found its way into the main app,  and I'm sure the rest will follow.

Archived