Moleskine Business Notebooks and Android

Tophero87

Idea

I have the Moleskine Business notebook.  The reason I bought it is because I like the sharing ability and the fact that you can set due dates from your handwritten notes.  I used with my iPad, and it worked great, but I don't always carry my iPad around.  I was able to take notes for both the team and for myself, then when I shared my note, half went to my team and half to me.  Apparently, this technology is available for the iOS but not for Android, of course they don't tell you that before you spend $30 bucks on a notebook.  Yes you can use the stickers, which is nice, but I feel like I have a broken product.

Can you please enhance the android app for the Business Notebooks so that it matches the Apple platform.

thanks

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  The Business Notebook information here confirms differential sharing is currently an iOS-only feature.  If you raise some supporting votes here,  maybe Evernote can widen that application.  Meantime I think you could get a similar effect by keeping two pages of notes,  one for the team and one for yourself - do it on facing pages and then take a picture of the team page for them,  and both for you.  If you do find a convenient way to handle this please let us know!

Archived