webadass

Syncing problem - old conflicting note deleting new content from new conflicting note

On my laptop and my iPhone i use Evernote to keep my notes in sync. Today I took some notes from my iPhone and went to the laptop later wanting to sync, but hit a backspace on top of the note on the laptop prior to hitting sync, and perhaps Evernote thought I wanted to delete the new content, and subsequently the new content disappeared from my phone.

How do I get the new content back? It contains some valuable information and this isn't the first time it's happened.

Please help. Thank you.

Hi. If the new content was synced with Evernote's server before you went to the laptop,  then it should be available in Note History - it will have been recorded,  even if you were not a Premium user at the time.  You may need to become a Premium subscriber - even if only for a month - to access it.  You may want to contact support with a Lost Data report first - they may be able to advise you more.

Hi there,

I am having the same issue on my iPhone for the past 5 weeks. I documented it here:

Please reply there to generate support for this fix.

Thanks,

Chad