EVERNOTE POINTS and Referrals

Go to solution Solved by Matt W.,

I have just confirmed a successful referral to one of my friends. He had created his own Evernote account and already installed the app in his own android tablet. I am sure that I have already satisfied the criteria as how a successful referral is confirmed. After this, I check on my points and I still had zero, which is I know, should have gotten up to 10 points because of my successful referral. What happened to my supposedly earned points? Am I still missing anything?

Hello @KRUESS,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. After pulling up the account I am seeing that you are correct about the points. I have gone ahead and made the changes for the referrals and you should now be all set.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2016 at 2:07 PM, KRUESS said:

I have just confirmed a successful referral to one of my friends. He had created his own Evernote account and already installed the app in his own android tablet. I am sure that I have already satisfied the criteria as how a successful referral is confirmed. After this, I check on my points and I still had zero, which is I know, should have gotten up to 10 points because of my successful referral. What happened to my supposedly earned points? Am I still missing anything?

i have the same problem with 4-5 friends that i referred and they each created an account from the emails they got from referrals and i still have 0 points! :( please help

thank you :) 

• Solution

Hello @Emy 1337,

I went ahead and pulled up the account and see that you have referred quite a few email addresses, but only one of them fully went through the process. I have gone ahead and credited your Evernote account with 10 Evernote Points and you should be able to redeem it at www.evernote.com/points 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or PM me directly.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...