Sign in to follow this  
raeben

ANSWERED Customize menu (text note)

I'm using my Androids voice recognition to enter text notes and am unable to "hit return" without turning off the voice recognition and using the keyboard.  I would like to customize the menu which shows formatting icons for bold, ital, bullets, etc.  to include an "return" or "enter" key. Adding a quick key for semicolon or another Punctuation might also be nice.   Is this doable?  Or am I just going about this all wrong and there is a better way to do voice recognition in Evernote?   It doesn't recognize commands as far as I can tell. 

I often use Android voice recognition to enter text in a note. I hadn't thought about this issue till now, but I tested something out and found that it worked: while I am dictating, I leave a short pause and say "enter," with another short pause after it, and voilà! a new paragraph begins. If you just say "enter" in the midst of a flowing sentence, it types the word "enter"; but a little pause before and after seems to produce a carriage return consistently. Sometimes Google does surprise me in a good way!

• Like 2