Presentation Mode (Windows) - multiple notes

I mark some notes and start the presentation mode (Windows 10, Desktop 6.2.4). With the first note all things alright. But I can't jump to the next note: arrow keys, space bar, mouse pointer at the corners and so on ...

Any hint? Thank you!

• Level 5

This drove me nuts for a long time. You would think Evernote would offer some sort of hint or help on this. After many different hit-and-miss key combinations, I found that you can move to the next slide by pressing Ctrl and Right Arrow. To go back, press Ctrl and Left Arrow.

• 3 years later...

Hi all,

Is there any way in windows does the following action(return from note link) 

When you click to follow a note link during presentation mode, your presentation will move to the new note. Press Cmd + open bracket ([) (Mac) to return to the original note.

Thanks,

Damon

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 12/31/2019 at 1:17 AM, Damon98xp said:

Hi all,

Is there any way in windows does the following action(return from note link) 

When you click to follow a note link during presentation mode, your presentation will move to the new note. Press Cmd + open bracket ([) (Mac) to return to the original note.

Thanks,

Damon

Hi.  There's no keyboard or screen action I can think of,  but what about including a return note link in the 'child' note so you can click there and go back to the first screen - it won't necessarily be where you left it,  if it's a long note;  but you can make shorter notes if your links into and out of other notes work for you...

7 小時前, gazumped說:

Hi.  There's no keyboard or screen action I can think of,  but what about including a return note link in the 'child' note so you can click there and go back to the first screen - it won't necessarily be where you left it,  if it's a long note;  but you can make shorter notes if your links into and out of other notes work for you...

Thank you gazumped, works for me.

• Like 1