iPhone EN Sync using 1.5gig - How To Remove Data from iPhone

Hi Everyone,

I am an EN premium user, and have it on several devices, including my iOS iPhone 6+.  However, I recently discovered that it's using 1.5 gig, which I realize is likely due to a few notebooks i had set to sync for offline use.

I removed those syncs for offline use, but the data appears to still be on the phone (at least, the iPhone still reports EN as using 1.5gig, and thus, same size.)

Any thoughts on why the space doesn't appear to have been freed-up, and what I can do to get EN back down to a manageable size on my iOS iPhone?

TY,

David Reed

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, David Reed said:

I am an EN premium user, and have it on several devices, including my iOS iPhone 6+.  However, I recently discovered that it's using 1.5 gig, which I realize is likely due to a few notebooks i had set to sync for offline use.

I removed those syncs for offline use, but the data appears to still be on the phone (at least, the iPhone still reports EN as using 1.5gig, and thus, same size.)

Any thoughts on why the space doesn't appear to have been freed-up, and what I can do to get EN back down to a manageable size on my iOS iPhone?

You can delete the app temporarily - it's easy to reinstall

13 hours ago, gazumped said:

Signing out and back in might do the job,  but uninstall / reinstall is (or should be) an easy and quick fix...

I did try that, and that did work.  An awkward way to go about it, but it worked.  Another opportunity for feature enhancement!  )

Archived