PLEASE bring back the ability to zoom out on mobile app lists!

OpenEvernoteLetter

Idea

I saw this on Reddit and wanted to post here because I think it's a great idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Evernote/comments/4yd03t/dear_evernote_please_bring_back_the_ability_to/

Years ago, it was possible to zoom out on your mobile app. Now, it is only possible (at least on the iOS app) to pinch and zoom out. But the second you let go, it returns to the pre-set zoomed format.

Being able to zoom out and permanently hold your list in that format is great for lists that are long and when you want to see down the page. Especially on a mobile device where space is already limited.

PLEASE bring back this function. I don't know why it was removed in the first place. I think a lot of people would like it, and I doubt it would be terribly difficult to program.

Thanks!

-Long time Evernote user, now "Plus" user ;) because you made me and I am wedded to you forever.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote reworked their common editor to solve a lot of problems about lists and bullets on various platforms,  but the change caused some features to work less well.  Hopefully they'll get hooked up better in future as the CE is developed further,  but Evernote don't (normally) talk about that sort of stuff.  Can't comment on iOS (Android user here) but others may be able to suggest work-arounds.  Meantime the answer would appear to be shorter lists....

Archived