Allow edits of iphone notes

nikkor

Idea

I find it disgraceful that the web client is unable to edit notes created on the iPhone app. I use my iPhone to scan business cards of professional contacts I make. However, the relatively small screen makes it tedious to spot and correct errors in character recognition.

For a company that thinks their premium product is worth $70, the failure to provide a seamless experience between platforms is unconscionable. And there is no urgency to do so.

The enlightened product managers at Evernote do not understand that not everyone can install the desktop client on their work computer (and all other computers on which they wish to access their notes).

When my premium subscription ends, I will to switch to CamCard or OneNote.

1 reply to this idea

Hey Nikkor,

You CAN edit iPhone notes in the web client...except for business cards.  Whatever magic they do with business cards does appear to be limited to the apps.  It may have to do with the special formatting they use for those entries.  It may be legacy code from the Evernote Hello days.  Not sure.  The web client is a very stripped down experience overall.

Archived