Reminders separated from notes

techcoach11

Idea

Hi,

I want to create reminders separate from notes. Sometimes I want to create a quick list for what I want to do that day and set reminders to each item, but I can't currently do that. I know I can create a list, but I can't set a reminder to each individual item.

Second piece. I want to be able to glance at my entire reminder list for the day. That is not possible thouch if I have reminders in my tech tickets notebook and reminders in my meeting notebook or in other multiple notebooks.

Suggestions for either?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, techcoach11 said:

I want to create reminders separate from notes. Sometimes I want to create a quick list for what I want to do that day and set reminders to each item, but I can't currently do that. I know I can create a list, but I can't set a reminder to each individual item.

Second piece. I want to be able to glance at my entire reminder list for the day. That is not possible thouch if I have reminders in my tech tickets notebook and reminders in my meeting notebook or in other multiple notebooks.

Suggestions for either?

Currently a reminder date/time is assigned to a note.  I can't see that being changed to inside the notes; it's such a fundamental change to the EN structure.

I maintain such reminders in a separate app; Apple Reminders.

To get a list of your reminder notes, do a search on remindertime
My saved search for current tasks is  
      reminderTime:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
      notes with a reminder, exclude future dated, exclude completed

Archived