• Announcements

• Shane D.

Announcing 'Spaces' for Evernote Business!   02/27/2018

Hi All, We're very excited to announce the launch of Spaces for Evernote Business! I invite you to find more details and learn more in our most recent Community Announcement! 
    • Shane D.

Code of Conduct   03/26/2018

Hi All, The updated version of the Code of Conduct has been implemented, and you will need to accept those terms before proceeding. If you would like to review the Code of Conduct, you can do so Here
    • Shane D.

Update to Evernote Subscription Plans   04/12/2018

Hi All, We've made some updates to our Evernote subscription plans. To learn more, please see the 'Update to Evernote Subscription Plans' thread in the Community Announcements forum, or you can go here.
napovc

sharing & moving notes - how do you UNLOCK a notebook?

I have a premium account. I am trying to move notes from one notebook to another but it appears Notebook "A" is locked. Not sure how I did that but now I cannot move the notes out of it to Notebook "B". I clicked on the "i" and it says I do not have permissions?? 

I'm also attempting to share this notebook with 7 other people. Only two of the names are visible, the other 5 are grayed out. How do I make all the sharing names visible?

See screen shots below

I'm using the web version of Evernote on a Mac with Chrome.  

move note.jpg

notebook info.jpg

stack.jpg

unlock.jpg

I have the same issue. I can't add / delete / edit notes in a shares notebook i have permission to edit and view.

Weird thing is that I can add / delete / edit just fine in the web interface.

Extremely annoying.