Used capacity

Hi,

This month (aug 2016) I onloy used less then 3 Mb up till now. Still Evernote tells me it can not accept more input from me, or synchronise anything more. Must admit: I am a free user of Evernote, but 3 Mb is not my monthly limit is it? As far as I know I can upload about 60 MB a month!

Knipsel.PNG

Are you sure it's saying you've only used 3 MB? I can't read Dutch (?) but in English, that page shows me how much space I have remaining for the month. Not how much I've actually used. It looks like it says you have 2.8 MB remaining and your limit resets in 20 days.

Here's mine in English. 990 MB remaining not used.

Account_Summary.png

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, Dimples said:

It sais that I used 2.8 Mb (4%) during this month. My monthly budget is 60 MB so I do not understand it at all !..

Hmmm ... maybe a translation issue.  The progress indicator bar in your attachment shows it to be almost at the end indicating that the 2.8MB may well be the remaining amount.

In my earlier topic about it, it sais that I uploaded 2,8 Mb  (4%) during this month (Screen copy added). My monthly budget is 60 Mb. That is about what I thought myself it should be. So question marks for me ! Why cann´t I ask the responsibal people about it ? Because, with all repect, I think you are not, are you? Or can you point me the way.

Knipsel.PNG.3157d42fbbedc5ff5efad1efebde

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

Hmmm ... maybe a translation issue.  The progress indicator bar in your attachment shows it to be almost at the end indicating that the 2.8MB may well be the remaining amount.

Yep; definitely reads badly. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 10.39.51 AM.png

What do you mean by "  Yep; definitely reads badly " Just to prevent a language problem from my side.

Do you agree with me, or do you not? Again with all respect. If I look myself what I did this month, it confirms what this reporting is saying (if you understand what i mean)

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Dimples said:

What do you mean by "  Yep; definitely reads badly " Just to prevent a language problem from my side.

Do you agree with me, or do you not? Again with all respect. If I look myself what I did this month, it confirms what this reporting is saying (if you understand what i mean)

I agree with you that it reads like you only used 2.8MB

• Level 5*

It looks to be an Evernote translation problem to me.  Your upload indicator appears to be almost full so I think that is accurate and you are very close to your monthly upload limit.  Have you been editing any large notes?  Edits trigger uploads as well.

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, Dimples said:

So question marks for me ! Why cann´t I ask the responsibal people about it ? Because, with all repect, I think you are not, are you? Or can you point me the way.

We are just users like yourself

If you want to contact Evernote Support, there's a link in my signature section    Contact Evernote Support 

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, Dimples said:

What do you suggest me to do?

If you want you can enter a support ticket pointing out the bad translation in the upload limit.

Concerning running out of space, you can put new documents into "local" notebooks temporarily (they remain on your PC and don't count toward upload limits).  Then next month when your limits reset, upload them at that time.

It does not to me because it confirms my ideas about my usage. If you look at my normal usage: I never used my monthly budget within a feww days, so... I am not a heavy user and that is the reason why this kind of agreement with Evernote which i really do like, suites me well. Luckely some of your collegues agreed with me, so what to do now?

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Dimples said:

It does not to me because it confirms my ideas about my usage. If you look at my normal usage: I never used my monthly budget within a feww days, so... I am not a heavy user and that is the reason why this kind of agreement with Evernote which i really do like, suites me well. Luckely some of your collegues agreed with me, so what to do now?

I'm not sure if you are responding to @DTLow or me but if you think the upload usage it is reporting on your account is inaccurate then I would suggest opening a problem ticket.

I think, again with all respect, it is not a good idea. You are trying to let me to solve Evernote´s problem which is not the way to do it. So in my, and obviously your opinion that Evernote is the owner of this (minor) problem, which can happen ofcourse, but Evernote has to solve it.

Hi Amanda,

No I am the only person that uses my Evernote account. So nothing happened untill the moment I noticed your warning about stopping my possibility to use Evernote for the rest of the month. After that moment I made a copy of the whole file I builded up for years by using Evernote. But that was not the cause of this awfull misunderstanding but a way to rescue the information I builded up in case something would happen.

Knipsel.JPG

Archived