Wondering some details of reviving my premium buaccount

I am a premium user of Evernote and the account is shared with five accounts.

The problem is that i didn't update the payment information because I want to switch it to be shared with three accounts only. While i also want to restore all the notes that were in the premium account. What should I do then? If i want all the notes back, all I  need to do is to update the payment information first and change the user number? 

Thanks a lot.

ilun

• Level 5*

Hi.  I didn't fully understand your query - are you saying you have five devices connected with your account,  or that you share the account with five other users?  If you're a paying user,  then the device limit will not apply.  That should not have affected whether or not you can see your notes.  Can you explain further please?

Hi Gazumped

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the unclearness. My problem is not about  number of devices but account with four other users. Since not updating the payment info., my account was deactivated. So i am wondering if i can restore all the notes in the premium account by updatiing the payment information (while i want to delete two of the users)?

Thank you again for the kindness.

ilun

• Level 5*

Hi again - if your account was shared with those four other users,  then the content remains all yours - you can reactivate it (if it has been completely deactivated) and your notes should still be there,  whether or not you have updated payment details.  You'll be able to disconnect two of your users if you wish to.  The only reason to put payment details into the account will be if you're going to use more data or devices than the Basic account allows for.

How to deactivate and reactivate your Evernote account

What are the system limits of Evernote?

Archived