I broke screen on my Samsung s3 neo android mobile phone. It contains many unsynced notes. How to access them? I connected phone with PC via USB cable, but com.evernote folder (path: This PC\GT-I9301I\Phone\Android\data\com.evernote) shows only "announcements" and "temp" folders with useless content. I can not see any other folders or files.

Please help.

On July 30, 2016 at 0:18 PM, *MC* said:

I broke screen on my Samsung s3 neo android mobile phone. It contains many unsynced notes. How to access them? I connected phone with PC via USB cable, but com.evernote folder (path: This PC\GT-I9301I\Phone\Android\data\com.evernote) shows only "announcements" and "temp" folders with useless content. I can not see any other folders or files.

Sorry, I can't help you.  You have my sympathy

I was curious on why you have "many unsynced notes".

For me, one of the benefits of EN is the syncing to the EN servers.  It provides automatic backup with the master copy of my notes on the EN server. I rarely go for long without connecting to the internet and syncing.

Thank You for sympathy. I was on 15 day holiday abroad , so I did not want to use expensive mobile data roaming, and syn was off.

Sorry for your situation - not sure we can help.  Any chance you can get the broken screen replaced?  You could try tweeting @EvernoteHelps to see if there's anything they can suggest...

On July 30, 2016 at 0:18 PM, *MC* said:

How about a repair service - I found this using Google http://samsungmobileglass.com/samsung-s3-neo-glass-replacement-touch-repair