• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
amanda_h

Other Plus/Premium Subscription Not Updating Account

Hi Amanda

Seems like a common problem

Tickets 2221876 and 2222830

Apple have confirmed payment but still on Plus. One week is pretty poor response time for support to a paid app. If it is a known problem updating from plus to premium via iTunes it would be nice if that was stated in the app somewhere, alternative payment could have been made.

Thanks anyway

Nick

Hi @amanda_h, my ticket number is #2224792, I have been automatically renewed my subscription by iTunes but have been downgraded to basic account. My original email to reach me at is broken so any update could you kindly forward it to julia10271992@gmail.com? Thank you

Been a Premium subscriber since 2013, but my subscription is now completely lost and my notes inaccessible on my 3+ devices. My tickets are # 2220271 and # 2222343.

Ticket # 2220271: I was charged by iTunes in September for Premium, but it did not show up in my Evernote account, which has now reverted to Basic. Complained to iTunes, they canceled my subscription and refunded my money. I tried again - signed up for a Plus subscription via iTunes. Again I was charged for Plus, but it didn't show up in my Evernote account. I complained to iTunes, they again refunded my money & canceled my subscription.

Ticket # 2222343: I decided to ditch iTunes and subscribe directly via credit card. I received an email from Evernote offering "an additional 30% off your previous price when you renew your Premium subscription with a credit card." I clicked the link in the email to renew with a credit card, but the link takes me to a page that says "an error has occurred."

Please help me renew my Premium subscription with the 30% offer I was sent! I've been a long time subscriber, and this is infuriating.

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be grabbing the tickets you all have posted about and I will be reaching out today by email. 

We appreciate all of your patience while we work through an increase of support requests related to multiple issues with iTunes. My apologies I've not been more present on the forums lately as a result. This is not the experience you should expect from us and we hope to return to our much more reasonable turnaround time as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your understanding. If I missed your ticket and/or you do not hear from me today (Wednesday Oct 4) please flag me using @Ellen G

I’m having this problem, too. Have Premium subscription purchased through iTunes that Evernote is not recognizing. Long time paid subscriber who suddenly can’t access anything the way I need to. Super bummed. Submitted ticket #2234136 this evening. Hopefully the problem can be fixed soon. I’d hate to have to find a new service.

Looks like this is a long ongoing problem that should have had a fix by now. @Ellen G

Oh boy, "great" to be back. I just renewed my premium subscription via iTunes – and, of course, it is not recognized by Evernote. Trying to open up a support ticket has proven "challenging" to put it mildly.

I must say I'm already fed up again. (And I deeply regret not having read this thread earlier.)

Edit: Support ticket # 2235086

On 10/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, BCampbell said:

I’m having this problem, too. Have Premium subscription purchased through iTunes that Evernote is not recognizing. Long time paid subscriber who suddenly can’t access anything the way I need to. Super bummed. Submitted ticket #2234136 this evening. Hopefully the problem can be fixed soon. I’d hate to have to find a new service.

Looks like this is a long ongoing problem that should have had a fix by now. @Ellen G

Hi @BCampbell! I've grabbed your ticket, please keep an eye out for an email from me. In regards to the ongoing issue, unfortunately there's a few variables that factor into individual use cases. We are working closely with iTunes to address any and all open issues. I appreciate your understanding and concern for resolution. Let me know via email if there's anything else I can help with. 

On 10/12/2017 at 5:36 PM, philosophus said:

Now the renewal has taken. Thanx to Evernote Support for fixing it.

Hi @philosophus ! Thanks for following up here to let us know everything worked out. I've grabbed your open support request and closed it to eliminate any unnecessary replies from the team. However, if anything else comes up, reply back to the email I've sent to reach me directly and we can continue correspondence there. 

Dear  @Ellen G , I got automatic withdrawal for new period of Premium subscription but I was not going to renew it. I posted a ticket to your support team on 04 October 2017 (No. 2226820) but I have not received any response. Please help.

@eldarkhan I'm glad to hear you were able to get everything worked out! Please reply back to the agent you were working with by email if anything else comes up!

@sriramgopal81 I've grabbed your ticket, please keep an eye on your email for a response from me. 

@Christian Radeke I've also grabbed your ticket, please look for an email from me. 

Upgraded to a premium account using Evernote, not an app store. I received the confirmation email and "welcome to premium" email.  Evernote won't upgrade so I still can't add my tablet to the account. I've logged out and logged back in several times, reinstalled the desktop app, reset my password...

Confirmation number 1515084552473093

12 hours ago, LynnWynn said:

Upgraded to a premium account using Evernote, not an app store. I received the confirmation email and "welcome to premium" email.  Evernote won't upgrade so I still can't add my tablet to the account. I've logged out and logged back in several times, reinstalled the desktop app, reset my password...

Confirmation number 1515084552473093

Make sure you’re using the correct userid/password for the Premium account

You can bypass any device issues by using the web platform (www.evernote.com)  Check your account status there

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DTLow said:

www.evernote.com

Not upgraded when checking via evernote.com. I also followed the link in the email verifying my upgrade order which went to evernote.com. My credit card shows the Evernote charge is pending. Thanks for the tip about using evernote.com on other devices. I deactivated Evernote on my phone, so I'm all set either way.