• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
amanda_h

Other Plus/Premium Subscription Not Updating Account

Hey y'all,

We've seen some instances of users upgrading their Evernote accounts to Plus or Premium via a third party application (such as iTunes or the Google Play Store) and not having the subscription successfully applied to their account. If you experience this, please submit a support request and post the ticket number here so we can reach out and get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

• Like 2

@amanda_h Hi Amanda,

I still failed to complete my Premium subscription after updating payment information in iTunes App Store. Could you help to get it solved?

• Account: upning@gmail.com 
  • Full name: Ning Chen
  • Evernote International Premium account
  • iTunes App Store China
  • Payment Type: 银联Union Pay

Thanks a lot!

Ning

7 hours ago, upning@gmail.com said:

@amanda_h Hi Amanda,

I still failed to complete my Premium subscription after updating payment information in iTunes App Store. Could you help to get it solved?

• Account: upning@gmail.com 
  • Full name: Ning Chen
  • Evernote International Premium account
  • iTunes App Store China
  • Payment Type: 银联Union Pay

Thanks a lot!

Ning

Hi Ning,

It looks like the credit card associated with your iTunes Apple ID wasn't able to be successfully charged which is why the renewal didn't go through properly (this typically happens if the card on file expires). To ensure the subscription doesn't lapse, you can subscribe directly through our website which will automatically continue the subscription once the 15-20 day iTunes grace period ends. If you'd prefer to continue the subscription through iTunes, you'll need to wait for the current iTunes subscription to downgrade back to Basic, and then resubscribe through iTunes.

Let me know if you have any questions!

@amanda_h

Hi Amanda,

I renewed my subscription on July 16th 2016 thru iTunes. My purchase history on my Evernote account, does not reflect this purchase. Evernote software is asking me to upgrade, how can I rectify this?

Traci

14 hours ago, upning@gmail.com said:

Well... I tried but there's no action button in "Types of Account" page. Btw can I change subscription method from iTunes to credit card?

Hey! I'm not sure what page you're referring to when you say the "Types of Account" page, but you should be able to subscribe directly through our website using a credit card by clicking here. As long as the automatic renewal of your iTunes subscription is turned off, your account will renew via the direct payment as soon as the iTunes grace period ends.

6 hours ago, shesartsyfartsy@gmail.com said:

I upgraded to Premium yesterday.  I earned points by adding my Android Phone to my account.  It appears all of these points have now disappeared from my account.  How can I contact someone about this to get these reinstated??

Hi! I'm showing your Evernote account was upgraded to the annual Plus level subscription on August 2nd, but I don't see any activation codes that have been redeemed to add points. If you had one, can you DM me the code you received so I can help investigate this further?

1 hour ago, noxiestudio said:

@amanda_h

Hi Amanda,

I renewed my subscription on July 16th 2016 thru iTunes. My purchase history on my Evernote account, does not reflect this purchase. Evernote software is asking me to upgrade, how can I rectify this?

Traci

Hi Traci,

I just found your ticket and sent you an email, let me know if you don't receive that or have any other questions!

I upgraded my account, and the Apple store shows me as a premium member, and shows my renewal date, etc.

However, my install shows as "Basic" and there does not seem to be any method to get the updated account to launch.

Any ideas? delete and reload the app?

1 minute ago, seancaron said:

I upgraded my account, and the Apple store shows me as a premium member, and shows my renewal date, etc.

However, my install shows as "Basic" and there does not seem to be any method to get the updated account to launch.

Any ideas? delete and reload the app?

Hey @seancaron,

Please create a support ticket, including a copy of the iTunes receipt, and post your ticket number here so I can help get your account upgraded asap.

55 minutes ago, LeonardoRafaelSilva said:

@amanda_h 

Hi Amanda ,

I made a signature Purchase premium on yesterday and is still not updating my account

Hi @LeonardoRafaelSilva,

Thanks for attaching your receipt! I've upgraded your account to Premium for one month, starting today.

@amanda_h Upgraded to plus package a few days ago via Google Play and system is still showing "upgrade pending" or denying me access (depending on device). Please reach out to me privately so we can resolve this as posting personal billing information of any kind in a public forum is ill-advised at best.

3 hours ago, notecharm said:

@amanda_h Upgraded to plus package a few days ago via Google Play and system is still showing "upgrade pending" or denying me access (depending on device). Please reach out to me privately so we can resolve this as posting personal billing information of any kind in a public forum is ill-advised at best.

Hi @notecharm,

Please submit a support request and attach a copy of the receipt of purchase from Google Play. Let me know what ticket number you receive so I can grab that and get this resolved as soon as possible.

@amanda_h, I've raised ticket# 1762765 for this and even received a confirmation that it is a known issue and one of your colleagues will monitor and fix this. Unfortunately my account was downgraded today and I receive warnings that I used up more than 75% of my monthly upload space. You can imagine how frustrating this is as I have payed a long time ago. Please take action.

2 hours ago, frustratedmrgs said:

@amanda_h, I've raised ticket# 1762765 for this and even received a confirmation that it is a known issue and one of your colleagues will monitor and fix this. Unfortunately my account was downgraded today and I receive warnings that I used up more than 75% of my monthly upload space. You can imagine how frustrating this is as I have payed a long time ago. Please take action.

Hi @frustratedmrgs,

I can definitely understand your frustration, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It looks like a member of our Customer Support Team got you back up and running, let me know if you have any questions though!

3 hours ago, Guest Olivier said:

Hi,

Same issue here. Ticket# 1770032 raised.

Thx!

Grabbed and responded!

20 minutes ago, Guest davipt said:

Hello @amanda_h. Ticket #1770272. Upgrade via iTunes, client does not update. Thanks in advance.

Grabbed and responding now!

I've paid twice for plus by accident. I notified Evernote who contacted me with a no-reply email to cancel one of the plus subscriptions to get upgraded. I have done that but I still have not been upgraded even though I have paid for it.

Can someone help me please?

1 hour ago, andrewsmason said:

I've paid twice for plus by accident. I notified Evernote who contacted me with a no-reply email to cancel one of the plus subscriptions to get upgraded. I have done that but I still have not been upgraded even though I have paid for it.

Can someone help me please?

Hi @andrewsmason,

I'm showing the Evernote account associated with your forum email address was upgraded to Plus in February 2016. Do you have a second account that has also been upgraded, or are you seeing Basic on a particular device you're logged into?