No Email Customer Support for PLUS account - BOGUS

I just upgraded to a paid Plus account which promises Customer Support via Email - see below.

But there is no way to actually contact support. This is maddening and false advertising.

How can this be good customer care - to promise a feature on the Plan page and not offer it!

Makes me want to cancel my Plan. 

Please advise. 

Plus

$34.99/YR

GET PLUS
  • 1 GBof new uploads per month
    Sync across all devices
  • Stay organized across platforms
  • Clip web pages and images
  • Search for text inside images
  • Share and discuss notes
  • Add passcode lock on mobile apps
  • Access notebooks offline
  • Forward emails into Evernote
  • Customer support via email
  • Level 5*
43 minutes ago, waukeag said:

But there is no way to actually contact support.

My process has been to create a support ticket.  There's a link below in my signature section.

After that, I exchange email with the support staff

@waukeag DTLow's Contact Evernote Support link does the trick. Contact support links are also available in the Help Center (generally at the bottom of every article or section of articles) as well as the "Contact" link footer on Evernote.com. Please be sure to hit the support login page before you reach out to us. 

• Level 5

Hopefully the advice given above will be of help to waukeag. But this is a persistent problem--that support ticket place is not that easy to find or use, at least not from the main Evernote page. Maybe there ought to be a link to it in the Help menu of the various desktop programs.

I thought there might already be such a link in the Android app, so I checked, and there is ... sort of. Under Support in the main menu there's Send Activity log. You select that, OK the info being sent and it opens an e-mail with all kinds of useful tech info. But ... it doesn't put an address on the e-mail! There's no way to know where to send the information. That definitely needs fixing; I'll report it on the Android Help forum too.

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, gbarry said:

@waukeag DTLow's Contact Evernote Support link does the trick. Contact support links are also available in the Help Center (generally at the bottom of every article or section of articles) as well as the "Contact" link footer on Evernote.com. Please be sure to hit the support login page before you reach out to us. 

13 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hopefully the advice given above will be of help to waukeag. But this is a persistent problem--that support ticket place is not that easy to find or use, at least not from the main Evernote page. Maybe there ought to be a link to it in the Help menu of the various desktop programs.

I thought there might already be such a link in the Android app, so I checked, and there is ... sort of. Under Support in the main menu there's Send Activity log. You select that, OK the info being sent and it opens an e-mail with all kinds of useful tech info. But ... it doesn't put an address on the e-mail! There's no way to know where to send the information. That definitely needs fixing; I'll report it on the Android Help forum too.

IOS actually has "submit support ticket" in the settings.

I agree with DinD about this being a persistent problem.

Also, I refer users to a link in my signature section, but some of them don't get to see the signature section.  What's happending there?

Archived