sudhir.personal

Creating a C# Application for WIndows integrating evernote.

Hi All,

I was looking for a sample C Sharp application for integrating evernote into my application but I could not find proper documentation or any resource to start developing using evernote. can any one post here the relevant links so I could start from scratch integrating evernote into my windows app?

I tried GitHub - Evernote SDK it's instructions are no longer valid I couldn't find the classes or methods that were specified in Readme.md & and also the Getting started guide as well.

Please share the links if you have any other than the ones above.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Hello All,

Thanks for your response. I was able to access Evernote from my C# application now. I noticed that SDK is not pulling all the notebooks by ListBooks() method I could see that it's pulling 19 notebooks instead of all of them. 

Can you please let me know what should I do to retrieve all notebooks.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Hi Sudhir,

To best be able to start out with a diagnosis, please post a question in StackOverflow (tag it with "Evernote") and post the specific code you're using; also please include more detailed info about the notebooks that you're seeing and those that you're not.

Hi Phills,

Actually it was my mistake I was using wrong devtoken so I got wrong number of notebooks. Also can you tell me if Evernote has API reference for C# dotnet development. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it on google. Can you share me a link if you have one.

Thanks,

Sudhir.