Internet banking receipt

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Alexandre Caruso said:

My internet banking has an option to send receipt after payment.

Unfortunately I can only insert the Evernote address. I d like to insert #tag.

how can I insert tag? Iftt could solve it? How? Is there any option using gmail i.e?

Tks in advanced

Auto taging for email

Its an interesting idea.  
- There is an auto filing option in your account settings.
   I don't use it because its not too precise - built by examining previous filed notes
- You mentioned gmail
   Have you looked at setting up rules for mail forwarding
- You mentioned ifttt
   There is an feature for triggering EN Notes based on Gmail 
   I use it for appending entries to a viewing list note when I get a new-edition email from Apple

Tks DTLow for your reply.

Let´s step by step:

Auto filing - I didnt find.

Gmail - I tried and I have many other filter, but the point is, I can only forward to evernote email, like I do when I inform the Internet Banking to send the receipt.

Both I cant edit the subject, in order to add the instruction #MyTag @NotebookThatIWant, got it?

Iftt is a brand new for me and I will study, because I didnt understand clearly.

Anyway tks so much. Im gonna try to understand you iftt tip.

Here is a screenshot from a recipe I started in IFTTT. You can trigger the action if the email is from your bank. There are also other triggers you can use.

Then there are customizable fields you can use. Also, as you see, you can load any tag you want. 

ScreenHunter_808 Jul. 21 20.33.jpg

1 hora atrás, dbvirago disse:

Here is a screenshot from a recipe I started in IFTTT. You can trigger the action if the email is from your bank. There are also other triggers you can use.

Then there are customizable fields you can use. Also, as you see, you can load any tag you want. 

IFTTT takes some playing around with but it can do a lot. Is this a generic tag for all the receipts or are they specific?

Awesome! It worked! The only thing I dont like to have a short url of pdf file instead of pdf into my note. but i will search about it! Tks so much!

Archived