amartel

How do I access atlas view?

The ability to select notes on geographic location was one of the easiest ways to find notes I had made while travelling to meetings - where has it gone? I seem to have lost it during one of the upgrades.

Hi.  Atlas is gone - at least temporarily - although your notes still can carry geo data if you have that option switched on.  Not sure whether the team are planning its return.

Sorry Gazumped, but "temporarily" is a euphemism.

2013, June:

For Amartel:

I've splitted my working area in zones, saved rectangular coordinates of every zone in a EN note (https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php  latitude: and longitude: search attributes) and when searching somehing I copy/paste those coordinates into the query.

Yes, I know, very fast :(

Cheers. G 

Edited 2016-08-01: another link of Evernote Grammar for advanced search, albeit with fewer attributes

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828-How-to-use-Evernote-s-advanced-search-syntax

• Like 1

Turns out I was wrong too - Evernote Android still has this feature,  hidden under the three dots menu at the top of the screen...   :)

14 hours ago, alifebriyanto said:

Is atlas still active in 2017?

It's still possible to add location to notes,  but AFAIK it's no longer possible to see locations on a map view.

OMG. im soooo needing this feature right now... i had no idea it was discontinued!   Add me to the shouting hoard that demands this be brought back! PS i was looking for location on the windows 10 app

(as mentioned before) tipp: use IdeaPlaces on iOS - it shows your Evernote notes on a map - better than nothing :-)

On 2018-01-27 at 11:36 AM, Ian Engelbrecht said:

+1 for wanting a map of my notes...

On 2018-01-29 at 3:56 AM, aalsstaff said:

another request for Atlas to return please.

20 minutes ago, Feanor33 said:

+1 for atlas

Please consider adding your vote to feature requests for the Atlas feature

The voting buttons are at  the top  left corner  of the  request discussion

An IOS request is posted here

Please restore Atlas. Maybe many user do not know how valuable it was!

Voting and requesting on this thread probably doesn't get as much attention as going to the Feedback/Feature Request forums for your specific platform(s) and voting up the requests that already exist.

• Like 2