amartel

Can't figure out how to email support

I have a premium account and assumed that this would at least give me easy access to a support line. After 10 mins I still haven't figured out how to contact support with a specific query! I get lost in a look of FAQs and this forum but there should be a simple support email form to fill in!

It is hard, much harder than it should be, IMO. At the very bottom of the Evernote front page is a Contact link (not under Support!!), which eventually gets you to https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action. There you've got to select a few options, and then a "Submit ticket" button will appear. But I've seen reports that you sometimes actually have to click in the "Not what you're looking for? Try a quick search." field to get that button to show! And you do have to be logged in, so it knows you're a Premium user.

I did get to that page but when I tried to sign in I kept getting sent back to my notebook! I could get back to that page after signing in.

45 minutes ago, amartel said:

I did get to that page but when I tried to sign in I kept getting sent back to my notebook! I could get back to that page after signing in.

I just tried it; signed in (not sure why), answered some questions ans was presented with buttons to open a support ticket

42 minutes ago, amartel said:

Yeah, I've been around that loop too. From the notebooks page, either go to the URL bar and paste in https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action; or click the Account button in the bottom left corner, select Help & Learning, and at the bottom of that page click the tiny little Contact link. Resist the urge to hit Sign in again; the EN Website seems to have a hard time acknowledging that you're already signed in.