ApplesHK

Evernote Plus Not Working OFFLINE

Hello

I wonder if somebody can explain what's happening with my account. About 12 months ago I took out Evernote Plus and thought it would be a great help in planning for a European Holiday. 

Every article on Paris and Italy was duly saved into Evernote with copious tags. Everything I could think of was saved into my Europe Folder. tickets, itinerary, passports, contracts, tours, train tickets, restaurant guides.....you name it I saved it.

Upon arrival in Paris though I was met with the dreaded 'aeroplane' icon telling me my notes weren't available off line.

Now I'm having to photograph everything to save into my camera roll on my phone. What a let down and a great disappointment.

My question is: why can'y I access my notes and notebooks off line? This is why I'm paying for Evernote Plus. As soon as I get a wifi signal my notes are back, but I don't want to use free wifi if I can help it; another reason why I planned using Evernote Plus.

BTW, everything was working fine off-line at home in Australia, but as soon as I hit Europe, no luck. Is there something I am missing? Any advice much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, ApplesHK said:

Upon arrival in Paris though I was met with the dreaded 'aeroplane' icon telling me my notes weren't available off line.

It would help if you could provide more details on what message you received when trying to access your offline notes.

Just guessing here, but are you in the practice of signing out of your Evernote account.  
That doesn't work to well for offline access.  
For some unknown reason, the app needs internet access when authenticating your account