Request: SUBNOTES

matheusplobo

Idea

Evernote should add more dimensionality within notes. I suggest SUBNOTES feature. One note could include a plus and mignus sign to show/hide its details. It would add greater degree of organization for people who deals with large amount of information that needs to be categorized within a single note.

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On July 3, 2016 at 7:10 AM, matheusplobo said:

Evernote should add more dimensionality within notes. I suggest SUBNOTES feature. One note could include a plus and mignus sign to show/hide its details. It would add greater degree of organization for people who deals with large amount of information that needs to be categorized within a single note.

Are you really talking about sub notes (separate notes)

or is this a word processing outline?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, matheusplobo said:

I mean sub notes, notes inside notes, in order to have some hierarchy categorization within notes. Similar to the function of subtask on todoist.

My workaround is to use separate notes, with a link in the master document
Instead of the +/- to expand/collapse, I use the link to open the sub note, and the navigation arrows to return to the main note

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, matheusplobo said:

I mean sub notes, notes inside notes, in order to have some hierarchy categorization within notes. Similar to the function of subtask on todoist.

My workaround is to use separate notes, with a link in the master document
Instead of the +/- to expand/collapse, I use the link to open the sub note, and the navigation arrows to return to the main note

Archived