Sharing NOT WORKING

Please dont send me some dumb link to how to share.  I followed that.  If it worked I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this note.  I have sent to 4 different sharing emails at 3 different times and NO ONE has gotten my email.

Why is there not access to a copy and pasted link?

Too much common sense?

Come up man!  Basic functions should work before you finish your WEBSITE!!!!!!

• Level 5*

Did your emails wind up in their spam folder?  Have you tried emailing the public link to your note in your own email client?  Please find out how to use the product before you complain...

No because functions don't WORK for me.  If it works for you and doesn't work for me please tell me how that happens.  The only possibility is hotmail and yahoo block all emails from Evernote which would make Evernote a worthless piece of ***** to me. 

Here are sent files with multiple efforts and my inbox for the same email.

I'm not making this up.  IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.21.02 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.21.20 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.43.23 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.43.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.43.46 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 4.48.09 PM.jpg

• 6 months later...

I am an experienced software designer, so please don't ignore this.

I am having the same problem, and have never, ever successfully shared a note. Technical support failed to help me.

On the Evernote application on the Mac, I share a note to my wife's Yahoo email address, one where she gets lots of mail from lots of places.

She never gets anything.

AND... she can get mail from evernote. I changed her evernote password from her machine, and the "reset password" email arrived on that same email account with no problems.

Help!

• Level 5*

Hi.  The fact your wife receives password reset emails doesn't necessarily mean Yahoo's spam filters will also ignore apparently random emails offering to share information.  Has anyone checked the spam email folder to see whether there are Evernote emails there?  And as I suggested previously,  if your personal (or business) emails do get through,  try using the public link from a note.  How to share notes via email

• Level 5

There have been several discussions of this in recent months (e.g., https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/101790-cant-send-note-by-email/). The bottom line seems to be that some e-mail services (Comcast, for instance) reject Evernote notes out of hand, while others (Gmail, for instance) send them straight to spam unless instructed otherwise. If the notes are not showing up in the spam folder, then they may be being rejected altogether. This is indeed a serious problem, though it's as much a problem of the e-mail providers as of Evernote, IMHO. Nonetheless, EN does need to study its own e-mail headers carefully to see what might be triggering this hostile behavior.

Archived