WEB Clipper with an ONLY READ option

Sometimes, i do not want to save each File / Data / Text with the Web Clipper. I only want to read them, without saving in Evernote.

I wish an option to the Evernote Web Clipper with a ONLY READ Button, so i have the complete Website on my Screen. Especially with other Background-Color and bigger Fonts (or available Fonts to read).

Best regards

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, secretnation said:

Sometimes, i do not want to save each File / Data / Text with the Web Clipper. I only want to read them, without saving in Evernote.

I wish an option to the Evernote Web Clipper with a ONLY READ Button, so i have the complete Website on my Screen. Especially with other Background-Color and bigger Fonts (or available Fonts to read).

Best regards

In v6.9 of the webclipper, after you press "simplified article", you can "hide" the clipper somewhat by pressing the two arrows.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, secretnation said:

The Web Clipper does *not* save unless you click on the "Save" button.  

If you want to use it only for reading, then you can minimize the Clipper popup (by button or shortcut), and then press ESC to close the Clipper when you are finished reading.  Nothing will be saved.

9 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

The Web Clipper does *not* save unless you click on the "Save" button.  

If you want to use it only for reading, then you can minimize the Clipper popup (by button or shortcut), and then press ESC to close the Clipper when you are finished reading.  Nothing will be saved.

Yes, but there is only one Font and only one Background for reading :-( or, is not it?

Archived