>100K Notes

raving_fan_of_Evernote

Idea

Dear Evernote,

I absolutely love the product - I've been using it since 2012.

Naturally, anyone who has used the product for years can run up against the 100K notes maximum.

I've previously hit the 100K notes limit and wow - I didn't like it - all your devices stop working with Evernote (for those notes over and above the 100K).

This is Evernote, not NEvernote. I managed to clear 30K notes; that still leaves me with 70K and the sure knowledge that I'm less than three years away from hitting the 100k limit.

I raised a ticket about this and all got advice about local notebooks and exporting .enex files. As a customer experience this was a lot like being told to "get stuffed".

Local notebooks and exported .enex files are not what I want - I want ALL the features for ALL of my data for EVER!

Should I pay a larger premium than my current Premium Subscription? Yes, I guess that is fair.

Instead, seems Evernote would rather put my future data, where notes exceeds 100K, into Evernote purgatory.

People who use Evernote as I do are raving fans, who are naturally Evernote Evangelists - you can't buy publicity like that - but if you don't give me some options, others will - please Evernote, please don't make me look into options other than Evernote.

Evernote does not need to advertise precisely because it is such a good product - please don't make it a product with a 100k notes expiration.

Customers that hit 100K represent an opportunity for Evernote - why show us the door?

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On June 29, 2016 at 10:40 AM, raving_fan_of_Evernote said:

I've previously hit the 100K notes limit and wow - I didn't like it - all your devices stop working with Evernote (for those notes over and above the 100K).

As @gazumped mentioned; you can upgrade your tier for increased limits
Another option would be to split up your notes and have multiple accounts.

You're probably an exception to the average user
There were some high numbers reported, but their devices were slowing down at something like 30k notes
I'm currently only at 8000+ notes, with an 8GB database

• Level 5
On 6/29/2016 at 1:40 PM, raving_fan_of_Evernote said:

Customers that hit 100K represent an opportunity for Evernote - why show us the door?

Customers that hit 100K usually end up with the Evernote Business plan or migrate to expensive customized data management programs.

I can only recall two forum users in the past few years mentioning they were approaching 100K. One was 80K and the other was 95K

I doubt this would be a lucrative expansion for Evernote.

Archived