Evernote Basic is changing

I have received this email today. It has confused me because I only have evernote (basic) on my laptop and my phone.

Could somebody advise me please?

Evernote Basic is changing

At Evernote, we are committed not only to making you as productive as you can be, but also to running our business in as transparent a way as possible. We’re making a change to our Basic service, and it’s important that you know about it.

In the coming weeks, Evernote Basic accounts will be limited to two devices, such as a computer and phone, two computers, or a phone and a tablet. You are currently over this limit, but will have at least 30 days to adjust. Plus and Premium accounts will continue to support access from an unlimited number of devices.

Look for additional communication from us explaining how your account is changing and outlining your options. For more information about why we are making this change, see our blog post.

• Level 5*

You may have used another device in the past and EN still has it recorded.  Got to the web version (or if Windows desktop use Tools - Account Info) and click on devices.  Revoke access to whatever you don't want to have access.

Archived