Color Flag

Drexler Mathias

Idea

Please introduce the possibility of coloured flags. Yes I know there are tags, but I use this for tagging, not flagging. Flags for me are an additional order primciple. Coloured flags and starrijg feature greatly would i,prove experience and should cost not much efforts to introduce.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, Drexler Mathias said:

Please introduce the possibility of coloured flags. Yes I know there are tags, but I use this for tagging, not flagging. Flags for me are an additional order primciple. Coloured flags and starrijg feature greatly would i,prove experience and should cost not much efforts to introduce.

This was also requested here https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96753-feature-request-flagging/?do=findComment&comment=410210

Not to question your skill at estimating cost or effort, but I can't see Evernote implementing another organization tool.
Can you explain how a flag differs from a tag.

On 27. Juni 2016 at 6:55 PM, DTLow said:

This was also requested here https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96753-feature-request-flagging/?do=findComment&comment=410210

Not to question your skill at estimating cost or effort, but I can't see Evernote implementing another organization tool.

Technically there may be no difference. Optically a flag is a colored sign symbolized by a tiny flag or point and highlighting a note, while a tag is a piece of text.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, Drexler Mathias said:

Technically there may be no difference. Optically a flag is a colored sign symbolized by a tiny flag or point and highlighting a note, while a tag is a piece of text.

So you don't like these tags   New Tag??    New Tag?    New Tag?

On 27. Juni 2016 at 6:55 PM, DTLow said:

What I needed is somerhing like in email - a dedicated column for color flags to hughlight some notes ir prioritize it - not for searching but to have an optical hint un a long list

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Drexler Mathias said:

What I needed is somerhing like in email - a dedicated column for color flags to hughlight some notes ir prioritize it - not for searching but to have an optical hint un a long list

Until that feature is introduced, I suggest you learn to work with flag images in tags?

You might want to have saved searches for priority

Archived