30 day authorization not working

ejmichel

i have set up two step auth using SMS

EVERY TIME i use evernote web version i select REMEMBER THIS COMPUTER for 30 days .

I am using the SAME COMPUTERS - desktop (chrome under win10) and three chromebooks...

EVERY SINGLE time i open evernote web version it continues to ask for the sms code

what is the point of selecting the REMEMBER option?

IT DOES NOT WORK

Nothing works in the new version (Windows, Web and Android). I dunno what they did, but Evernote trash now.

01. 30 days authorization isn't working.
02. If you create a note in Evernote Web with tables, then don't open this note in Evernote for Windows because it will destroy the format you created.
03. When you create a link, it shows as blue with a button line, you can change the color, but you can delete this blue line or change the color of it.
04. If you copy large text, it will create horizontal bars.
05. Evernote for Web and Windows is not showing full content of Web Clipper captures.

I can't work with this, i'm looking for alternatives and i'm leave Evernote as soon as i can.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Our development team is looking into this. If you submit a ticket for this issue please post your ticket number here so we can expedite your case.

I'll post here once we believe this issue has been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this. We believe this will be fixed in the next service release on August 31st. Please see the Evernote Status page to check the status of the release on Wednesday. Please let us know if the issue persists after the release.

Archived