Do not print note title

forcedmetoregister

Idea

I have read many posts with different answers. I do NOT want the title to print when I print the note. There doesnt seem to be any way to change how the title looks so it seems better to write your own and do not print the title. I have tried within the app itself and also in browser. There is an option to print note headers when printing out of chrome, but not to remove title. 

Thanks for your time!

3 replies to this idea

On 6/22/2016 at 7:16 PM, forcedmetoregister said:

I have read many posts with different answers. I do NOT want the title to print when I print the note. There doesnt seem to be any way to change how the title looks so it seems better to write your own and do not print the title. I have tried within the app itself and also in browser. There is an option to print note headers when printing out of chrome, but not to remove title. 

Thanks for your time!

Version 6.9 corrects this and does not print titles. But how do I get this option back?

On 9/10/2016 at 6:04 PM, AndyG2 said:

Version 6.9 corrects this and does not print titles. But how do I get this option back?

Hi @AndyG2, this is actually a known issue to our development team and is not the expected behavior when printing a note. Please see this thread for more information:

Archived