spreadsheet integration

HI, does evernote have spreadsheet integration? If not how do most people use evernote with spreadsheet data? Just having a pdf or xls sent to a note is not really useful I would really like to have something editable directly from evernote or at least save back to the same evernote note once the application has finished with it. I am interested in windows and android primarily - thanks

ps - something like quip.  wonder why evernote has not bought quip yet????

• Level 5*
Just now, fred2112 said:

HI, does evernote have spreadsheet integration? If not how do most people use evernote with spreadsheet data? Just having a pdf or xls sent to a note is not really useful I would really like to have something editable directly from evernote or at least save back to the same evernote note once the application has finished with it. I am interested in windows and android primarily

My understanding is that you can add a spreadsheet as an attachment to a note
The spreadsheet data is included in searches
Updates can be done and the spreadsheet attachment is updated (Windows/Mac; a problem in IOS)

• Level 5*

Add the spreadsheet to a note and double click it from there.  Be sure and save before you exit from Excel when you have completed your work and the note will be updated with the newer version.  Realize that every time you modify the spreadsheet it will get uploaded in its entirety when syncing, so it can impact the update allowance if a basic user.  Modify a 10MB spreadsheet six times and you have consumed the monthly allotment. 

Archived